What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
PDF on 30th March will be better than the match :lol:

first of all, shd be a 'humdinger' of a game - may the best team win!

this whole WC has been 'tailor-made' for india.

in other professional sports like NFL, NBA etc the team with the most wins in the group or division gets 'home-field' advantage - not in this WC

pakistan won its group yet it had to play the QF in BD and not at its 'home' which was colombo. it now has to go to mohali to play the SF.

india was 2nd in its group, yet it stayed 'home' and plays its QF and SF at 'home'

it will make a huge difference in favour of india - and i just read somewhere that the 2015 WC has also been awarded to india !!!

How did the ICC know a year before , when the venues were decided that India and Pakistan will come second and first in their groups respectively and allotted the venues accordingly ??

C'mon !! This is no better than a conspiracy theory.

Afridi has good avergae against india in india so i hope this time he has something special to offer

I'll drink to that :cheers:

in other professional sports like NFL, NBA etc the team with the most wins in the group or division gets 'home-field' advantage - not in this WC

pakistan won its group yet it had to play the QF in BD and not at its 'home' which was colombo. it now has to go to mohali to play the SF.

india was 2nd in its group, yet it stayed 'home' and plays its QF and SF at 'home'

it will make a huge difference in favour of india

Actually, the venue advantage has only been extended to the home team. So Sri Lanka will also play all of it's matches at home. The reason is commercial. How many Sri Lankans would turn up to watch an Indo-Pak semi final as compared to Mohali? Similarly, how many Indians would care about a Sri Lankan team playing quarter finals?

- and i just read somewhere that the 2015 WC has also been awarded to india !!!

Your info is wrong. The venue for 2015 WC is Australia & NZ

it will make a huge difference in favour of india - and i just read somewhere that the 2015 WC has also been awarded to india !!!

next wc will be in australia-nz.
impossible for wc to stay in asia again..
http://www.cricschedule.com/series/213-icc-world-cup-2011-schedule-fixtures.php

@ Karthic Sri
Dont be afraid of Afraidi. Jab wo chakay laghay ga to tumhay b maza ahay ga.....

bad omen - pak has never beaten india in 4 WC matches - hope we break this 'jinx' this time around - and guys just remember 'ITS ONLY A GAME'

ah i know Pakistan team will be missing Salman butt and Malik because these 2 players always made good scores against india no matter how poor their form was prior to that

How u measured the SPRIT?

Its not directly measurable.

It shown in results, body language and the way the team supports each other.

We have not gone to the top of the ratings table without team spirit. No team can do that in today's cricket.

Personally I don't like Cricket nor follow it. I prefer Football (soccer). Nonetheless, best of luck to Pakistani Cricket team.

How did the ICC know a year before , when the venues were decided that India and Pakistan will come second and first in their groups respectively and allotted the venues accordingly ??

C'mon !! This is no better than a conspiracy theory.

pls read my mail carefully - its based on performance during the tournament not anything else

@ Prism
I mean after tasting rotten eggs and tomatoes , Indian team will enjoy special welcome at hospital.....

pls read my mail carefully - its based on performance during the tournament not anything else

I read it sir

This was just luck on India's part and 'misfortune' on Pakistan's part. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom