What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ east west
Cool guy. You have the right to treat your team but yaar kuch insaniat b hoti hai...... Just kidding.... Dil par na le lena.....

You are right !! We should not attack our players when we lose..and now a days its very rare..u will not see ppl doing such things..
The reason i said the above was some pakistanis were using the past attacks on indian cricketers when they didnt perform to allege that pakistanis will be attacked this time around..

As a proud host i take that as an insult...

U r right...its OUR TEAM...

and check ur pathetic post...

injuries are not only caused by bombing or stuff rather they can also be caused on cricket ground like crowd use to throw stuff on ground in case india is loosing or looses so that may can cause injuries to the players .so the sense was not what you perceiving

What do you expect? The crowd in India to cheer the Pakistan Cricket Team like the crowd in Bangladesh?

The Indian crowd will be vicious on that day. They will shout, curse, throw bottles, throw stuff towards the Pakistan Cricket Team.

You watch and see the real face of the Indian people on 30th March.

Yes i know that is why i said an important match such as this one should have been played at a neutral avenue. I doubt if our team would have enough security in India in the 1st place. With thugs like shev sina running wild, God knows what will happen. PCB is a joke for not protesting on this one.

How much crowd will be in mumbai ground for final match after India loss semi final....

injuries are not only caused by bombing or stuff rather they can also be caused on cricket ground like crowd use to throw stuff on ground in case india is loosing or looses so that may can cause injuries to the players .so the sense was not what you perceiving

In pre-2000s i would agree with ur comment...

In the last decade, how many times did u see ppl attacking players inside the stadium..or even throwing bottles inside the ground...Indian crowd has matured a lot...

should be 350+ score and should end up a tie,will be enjoyable(warning:-india vs pakistan match not recomended for heart patients)
should also declare national holiday as most of the offices will be empty

yeah there will be lot of incidents in either case ,last time i remember an indian youngster committed suicide after the loose of india against Pakistan .this is just ridiculous .i mean game should be taken as a game ,i know emotions are on the rise,people tend to cry and stuff but at the end of the day its just a game ,you can cry,you can laugh and you can criticize but loosing your life is just too xstupid

and what exactly is my kind?? could u plz care to explain??

You dont even know your own kind...really? What do you expect me to say? But your earlier comment about being scared.....that was hilarious.

Yes i know that is why i said an important match such as this one should have been played at a neutral avenue. I doubt if our team would have enough security in India in the 1st place. With thugs like shev sina running wild, God knows what will happen. PCB is a joke for not protesting on this one.

and U r a Premium member !!!!!

ok..to rebut ur idiotic post..let me give another idiotic reply..

Dont worry..they will be much safer than they were in Pakistan..see karachi now-a- days for proof...
may be they will even want to stay back in india and refuse to go back to pakistan..

In pre-2000s i would agree with ur comment...

In the last decade, how many times did u see ppl attacking players inside the stadium..or even throwing bottles inside the ground...Indian crowd has matured a lot...
and in last decade how many times you have seen ,matches like this?

don't forget that in matches like this many people have committed suicides and other have either hurt themselves or hurt others

You dont even know your own kind...really? What do you expect me to say? But your earlier comment about being scared.....that was hilarious.

I dont generalize ppl into kinds and stuff..

Ur comment was racist and thats the reason i asked u to explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom