What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice!!!

and when u lose..u will have a reason to fall back too.."we were not able to play in front of hostile crowd"

Pakistan will not lose. Pakistan will defeat India in Indian soil and then your media will make more news like this:

Last edited by a moderator:
why the hell you are involving that sad incident in your every post ?because of few bastards you can't declare the whole crowd culprit

and don't forget the same crowd supported Sri Lanka during 1996 WC final and everytime Jaysuriya and company use to say "we will always be thankful to Lahore crowd for their support they have given us"and "during WC final it was as just we were playing in our own country"

Pakistan will not lose. Pakistan will defeat India in Indian soil and then your media will make more news like this:

Do u even watch the videos before posting..

The media persons were crucifying indian players for not playing well..and u think that we were hostile to u pakistanis...

For once, stop being a frog in a well

To be read keeping the movie Border in mind:

Subah ka Nashta Motera mein tha... Dopahar ki dawat Mohali mein hai... aur Sham ka Jashn Mumbai me manaenge

i m worried that indian crowd will become hostile if Pak wins and we might see them causing injuries to our players

lolllllllzzz

u ppl have self created hysteria.....
ur teams came to cwg and u r still living behind the edges

Ok ok all emotions aside lets just watch the game and may the best man win :cheers:

*cough INDIA*

mark ur post on wall sir,
and
pakistan will be packing to lahore after mohali...

why the hell you are involving that sad incident in your every post ?because of few bastards you can't declare the whole crowd culprit

and don't forget the same crowd supported Sri Lanka during 1996 WC final and everytime Jaysuriya and company use to say "we will always be thankful to Lahore crowd for their support they have given us"and "during WC final it was as just we were playing in our own country"

yes.. u are absolutely right..u cannot take one incident and declare the whole country culprit..when was pakistani team attacked in india..or when was any foreign sportsmen attacked in india?

if u remember..we indians also gave a second loudest cheer to pakistani contingent in CWG 2010..

..answer this ..before posting any Cr@p on my nation?

@ east west
We have no sensitive expectations from our national team. They have performed best in the tournament.
But if India will lose , tomatoes , rotten eggs and all there stuff.... You know better.

I want the crowd to be hostile damnit. Enough of this lovey dovey stuff. We don't care about international opinion, we just want our team to win. If that means riling up Afridi about his age, or Misbah about the T20 world cup final, then there is nothing wrong in that!!!

Man I wonder what BSF and pak rangers would do if either team lost.... more intense stomping and chest thumping :lol:

Indians keep on guys... You can win on this forum , if not on the ground.

Cricket is so big in sub continent and we make out team heroes or greater then life if they win else if they lose , well people of sub continent are very bad losers. if the home ground team loses the stadium is empty before the game ends else party like crazy on the street.
Too emotional like soccer fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom