What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ east west
We have no sensitive expectations from our national team. They have performed best in the tournament.
But if India will lose , tomatoes , rotten eggs and all there stuff.... You know better.

What we do with indian team if they lose..is between us and our team..no need to butt into everything..

U made idiotic comment that paksitani team will be attacked in india...which is as insulting and also funny..becoz as i mentioned last i checked we are not the country where no team is willing to come..

yes.. u are absolutely right..u cannot take one incident and declare the whole country culprit..when was pakistani team attacked in india..or when was any foreign sportsmen attacked in india?

if u remember..we indians also gave a second loudest cheer to pakistani contingent in CWG 2010..

..answer this ..before posting any Cr@p on my nation?

I have never posted any crap about your nation neither i need to ,i just said in keeping view what shiv seena said and the history of indian cricket

You and everyone else know that when india looses in WC people of your nation burn the dummies of plkayers and stone their house even samething happened in last WC when you lost to Bangladesh and this time its even bigger because of 3 reasons

1)Its semi-final
2)At-home
3)Against Pakistan

and the type of history we have your crowd will never want to see india loosing form Pakistan in WC semi's that too on home soil so if india looses we might see a reaction

also don't forget how your cricket board deliberately removed any chance of Pakistani players participation in IPL even after we became T20 champions

all these glimpses prove my point .so before posting such trash atleast think what you are reading and replying

Like you i never said that they will attack this and that

INSHALLAH, PAKISTAN will WIN this WORLD CUP, Nara-e-Takbeer, ALLAH HU AKBAR. :pakistan: God Bless PAKISTAN and all Muslim World

You and everyone else know that when india looses in WC people of your nation burn the dummies of plkayers and stone their house even samething happened in last WC when you lost to Bangladesh and this time its even bigger because of 3 reasons

U r right...its OUR TEAM...

and check ur pathetic post...
i m worried that indian crowd will become hostile if Pak wins and we might see them causing injuries to our players

should be 350+ score and should end up a tie,will be enjoyable(warning:-india vs pakistan match not recomended for heart patients)
should also declare national holiday as most of the offices will be empty

@ east west
Cool guy. You have the right to treat your team but yaar kuch insaniat b hoti hai...... Just kidding.... Dil par na le lena.....

shev sinna killed the parrot who predicted that Pk will be the winner, i wonder what they will do if Pk won the match?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom