What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kankaryon ke range zayada ke ja sakte he ma'am.

5422823967_6ba8d6f12c_m.jpg

Chappal ke range choti hote he, media gherr (surround) le ga app ko kareeb sae fire karne par.

Masshori ho gye pore Pak-India mein.Kia ese mashoori chahtein hein ap?::P
kankaryaan maro to bas chot lagati hai jootay maro to izzat utar jaati hai. to behatar punishment kon sa:cheesy:?

Where is Mr Imran Khan.....Tabiyat kaisi hai bhai......kuchh liya ki nahi...:rofl:
Imran dada ji ghum ke maare daru ke nashe main pade honge.:D

The team who played better, handled the pressure better won... so congrats to the winning team......

Lagata hey Bara baj gaye tumarey.....Mathai wali baat yaad hey. !

Hum loug, dousrey key Qandhey per bandooq nahi chalatey. ;)
Champagne tu sanbal key rakhi hey...Because,..picture abi baqi hey.
Wesey insaan ko apni auqat mein hi rahena chayee..... shirt sey bahir niklo tu admi nanga hota hey. :D

199362_443432425702331_1277780101_n.jpg

In post-match commentary Younis Khan said ''They(Indians) had a strategy for every batsman. Like with Shahid, they bowled him short and placed a fielder on leg-side for him. Overall, it was a plan well executed.'' And I agree.

But I'm sure these very same guys had some kind of plan for Warner&Watson too, why they couldn't execute their strategy against the 2 Ws successfully on the same pitch? Does it not go on to tell us as good as a plan maybe, batsmen DO play quite a vital role in successful or unsuccessful execution of the plan. And that's where Pakistani Batting attack failed miserably. Not a single Batsman played well!

With that attitude, to be honest, as much as I want Pakistan to qualify for Semis, they are better out.

In post-match commentary Younis Khan said ''They(Indians) had a strategy for every batsman. Like with Shahid, they bowled him short and placed a fielder on leg-side for him. Overall, it was a plan well executed.'' And I agree.

But I'm sure these very same guys had some kind of plan for Warner&Watson too, why they couldn't execute their strategy against the 2 Ws successfully on the same pitch? Does it not go on to tell us as good as a plan maybe, batsmen DO play quite a vital role in successful or unsuccessful execution of the plan. And that's where Pakistani Batting attack failed miserably. Now a single Batsman played well!

With that attitude, to be honest, as much as I want Pakistan to qualify for Semis, they are better out.

Theres one difference...The Pakistani batsmen were part of the plan. :lol::lol::lol:

Highlight of the match for me was Shoaib Akhtar speaking decent English without the accent.

Banda ek dum clean cut mature ho gaya hai.

Twice India beat in world cups (in non-knockout stages) and we went on to win the thing!

Ek haar zaroori thi humein, it will help us get level headed and win the cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom