What's new

Pakistan VS India: ICC World Cup T20, 30 Sept 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
superb show India......Pakistan was no match..neither bowling nor batting.

90% of the blame should go to our batting. What the hell happened?!?!?!? I mean it was a batting track, and we should have went on to put a score of like 160 at the very least. Nasir Jamshed, has been really disappointing. Kamran Akmal, whom I had a lot of hope for, failed. Especially Kamran, he was called back to the team for a reason. On the other hand, Hafeez thinks he is playing ODIs. Afridi, did an above average job, aiming for boundaries but I guess he keeps throwing his wickets at time!

10% goes to the captaincy. We should have bowled first and try to restrict them to a target. Indians have always been very good chasers. Another thing was the field placing. If you are defending a target of less than 130 on a batting track, its best to put a slip in place! But I don't know what was wrong with Hafeez, trying to spread out the field, allowing for easy singles! Lastly...Our FIELDING WAS POOOOOR!! 2 dropped catches!! Kamran and Nasir!! Really really poor. We deserved to lose that match after we put up such a poor batting performance from the start.

Go on my indian friends have fun for NOW, enjoy the moment.... btw it wont last for long :woot:

There is one clear advantage for India, its match is second after Pak vs Australia match.

So when Pak beats Australia, India can beat SA at the exact pace required and SA won't put in their effort since they would be out of the tournament anyway.

That is why ...Pakistani players are not in IPL.....all the girls and models would be in trouble in IPL

And I guess for the Indian players, it's all in the family thing. :rofl:

3.jpg

indian-cricket-team-looking-girl.jpg

The intensity that prevailed in yesteryears seems to have diminished (or atleast it is in my mind). But the fierceful attitude and body language was at its peak while tournaments were organised in Sharjah (which we use to call it jokingly Haar-jaa). A one day match on Friday after the Jumma prayers was set recipe to lose to Pakistan.

And who can forget that stunning sixer on last ball ?

There is one clear advantage for India, its match is second after Pak vs Australia match.

So when Pak beats Australia, India can beat SA at the exact pace required and SA won't put in their effort since they would be out of the tournament anyway.

Professional teams never give an inch...irrespective of how consequential the match is....b/w beating Australia in its current form is going to be a challenge....As far as SA is concerned then on paper they are the most dangerous side...They have quite a few match winners...in short Indian and Pakistani friends here shouldn't take a win in the next match for granted...Overall i am happy as the tournament is open and that's the way it should be....

Disagree ! SA does'nt exist to give away the opponent on a platter.

What if Pakistan looses to Australia, and India looses to SA? They might still qualify for the semis.:undecided:

We are still on second number.

1. Australia matches played = 2, matches won = 2, matches lost = 0, net run rate = +1.712, points = 4.

2. Pakistan matches played = 2, matches won = 1, matches lost = 1, net run rate = -0.426, points = 2.

3. India matches played = 2, matches won = 1, matches lost = 1, net run rate = -0.452, points = 2.

4. South Africa matches played = 2, matches won = 0, matches lost = 2, net run rate = -0.605, points = 0.

Had Malik or Akmal stayed till the end, we could have had around 140 which was very defend-able IMO.

So to qualify:

1- We beat Aus, and India lose, no tension, we are through.

2- We beat Aus, but India also win, then it goes to Run rate.

3- We get beaten by Aus, and India win, Allah kay hawalay.

4- We get beaten by Aus, and SA win, then it goes to runrate. SA will have to win by small margin, and we will have to lose by small margin to qualify!!!

beting australia is only possible if watson and warner get diarrhea ... lolzzz... come on guys... pakistan cannot win against aussies with the same attitude they showed yesterday...

beting australia is only possible if watson and warner get diarrhea ... lolzzz... come on guys... pakistan cannot win against aussies with the same attitude they showed yesterday...

Pakistan india matches in world cup are mostly fixed.

So don't worry for australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom