What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah's performance today reminded me a bit of his horrible WC semi-final performance against India. Oh well.

shameful performance by pakistani batsmen...
once again batting failed.......

Misbah khuda kai wastai one day or T20 sai retire ho ja bhai. :hitwall:

laanti team US USUAL still dont know wt**** this Hafiz ...... sefaarshi... not a single achievement of that **** from last 5 years! omar akmal destroyed victory....

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I hate you Misbah!! We always lose thanks to him!
Lanat on our batting performance!

That piece of **** Misbah needs to be kicked out of the team. He's the most selfish piece of **** I've ever seen. Him and his MBA can go to hell!

Dude how do you lose a match you had already won. Misbah is a loser and cannot bat. He won't score any runs, and he won't let anyone score any runs either. If he had any shame he would have gotten out a long time ago.

No worries...... we still won the oscar today :pakistan:
Hey Jazba Junoon - YouTube

your childish celebration really irritates me dear

WTF?? we won oscar??, we didnt win oscar for any movie,just the liberal facist got oscar for some short doc for 'acid burning' bullshitt, its like mukhtar mai get some award and she 'shared' oscar with an american guy

umar akmal real culprit,wasted 3 crucial deliveries

Boys - Real cricket is test cricket. I am not sure who the F came up with the idea of T/20s. But who ever did, sucks big time. :P

How you gonna be a captain if you can't hit the ball.

I only blame 2 people for today's lost, which could have been won in the first place.

Hafeez: Honestly, if you can't even block your first ball, what the hell are you doing as an opener. This is not the first time, but your previous 5 matches has shown you cant even hold on to the score. Sighh

Misbah: You remind me of the circular debt. Playing singles and blocking all the time isn't going to help, except for increasing the run rate. This is not a test match neither is it ODI FFS!

Regards
Ameer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom