What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should have placed Sohail Tanvir in the team. Apart from bowling, his batting is pretty good.

Misbah is a worthlesss T20 player and making him the T20 captian is a disaster. I cant name a signle t20 match he has won us single handedly..can u guys name any?

they should drop him from the t20 squad and let afridi captain the t20 n ODI sides

Misbah is a worthlesss T20 player and making him the T20 captian is a disaster. I cant name a signle t20 match he has won us single handedly..can u guys name any?

they should drop him from the t20 squad and let afridi captain the t20 n ODI sides

Afridi has captained pakistan in one test(lost) 34 ODIS(18 wins, 16 loss) and 19 T20(8 wins, 11 loss)

Now Misbah captained in 15 test(9 wins, five draws and just one loss against West indies)

19 ODI(14 wins and 5 losses) and 7 T20(6 won and one loss)

Misbah has much better record as captain than Afridi in all three formats of cricket

call it whatever you like misbah is better suited for test why the hell cant we chase we know how to restrict but cant chase under pressure same pitch same team and we barely made 110 when before it seemed like a good 144 with only 6 wickets lose and the last one at the last ball..... we need to have a team where we can make a partnership its no good if you can make 21 from 10 balls and get an out if you cant stay and our fielding needs alot to be desired they didnt let one flying ball land on the ground saved so many fours with dives and even tried to stop the sixes before the ball fell their fielders were there call us winners of test cricket but the way they play with their fielding and catching i will call them the best team out there we only have outstanding bowlers that did their job 150 is an average score in t20 and could be chased but appaerntly not by us hope we bat first on monday or we will lose this one too

why selected owais zia?? why selected shoaib malik, this misbah is a lunatic, he is supporting the useless players out of favouritism

Pakistani people get fed up easily eh?

We can't expect our team to win every single game all of a sudden from spot-foxing, new captain, new players, new coach, new home ground!

PAKISTANI PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS UNHAPPY PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!

A defeat is a defeat. Just accept this!!!

Misbah is suited for this team. Yes he did waste many balls but he is the type of guy that takes singles and gives the other batsmen a chance to smack. His patience is important. If he is like Afridi and Umar Akmal all the time then I'm afraid our team would be all out by 50.

Many of you don't remember this, but in 1st T20I, he was was the one to control the game. The score was 40 or 50 for 5 and he brought it up to 140+

Rest of the players in the team are jahil/uneducated. This man uses math...
Its not his fault if our openers are not batting well. Years have passed by since Saeed Anwer and Amer Sohail's time and there has not been a single good talent in the opening field.

why selected owais zia?? why selected shoaib malik, this misbah is a lunatic, he is supporting the useless players out of favouritism

I don't know about the rest, but Shoaib Malik is top all rounder of Pakistan.

This is how you go out with your top players.

the line up is another thing but still what i dont get is we cant play under pressure we cant chase same pitchsame team but we go out 112 why cant we stay and awais is a good player he seemed fine in first but he had alot of trouble with slow balls and hammad azam also looked good misbah takes singles and is the best to offer partnerships but he wastes balls he is better suited for test other then we need to up our fielding the magic in not reaching the target but restricting the opponent from giving a huge target and we fail at that

We need to change our batting line up.

Here is what i think:

1. Awais Zia --- (Take batting powerplay)
2. Afridi --- (Take batting powerplay)
3. Asad Shafiq
4. Hammad Azam
5. Umar Akmal
6. Haffeez
7. Misbah
8 Shoaib Malik
9. Gul
10.Ajmal
11 Cheema/Junaid/Wahab

DUDE! GUL, SHOAIB, AND MISBAH should not be on the team.

England made 129/6 in 20 overs.

Pakistan need to make 130 in 120 bowls with 10 wickets in hand.

Gul gave all the runs. They should have stopped putting him on to bowl.

No. we are ok. Just that Gul gave too many runs. And loser shoab malik dropped a catch that went straight into his hands.

ok ok no problem for me my national game is hockey and why should i care this lazy cricket game ?:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom