What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A salute to all Pakistanis.

sp13oc--Misbah-ul-Haq6B.jpg

How you gonna be a captain if you can't hit the ball.

Easy, just join the Pakistan National Cricket Team. They will make you a captain in no time, especially if you have a record of horrible performance.

Guys just imagine what's going to happen in the upcoming T20 world cup if Misbah is captain.

Again, Pakistan's batting shows it is the biggest weakness of the team (although our seam bowling with Gul isn't much better either).

Boys - Real cricket is test cricket. I am not sure who the F came up with the idea of T/20s. But who ever did, sucks big time. :P

Test cricket, T20, or ODIs, is not going to change the fact that we need to check our batting line up. The fact is , our batting has failed time and time again, and its always our bowling that helped to pull us out of it. Have a look at the test matches for example, whereby bowling pull us out of this.

your childish celebration really irritates me dear

WTF?? we won oscar, we didnt win oscar for any movie,just the liberal facist got oscar for some short doc for 'acid burning' bullshitt, its like mukhtar mai get some award
Talk to the Hand!
talk-to-the-hand.jpg

You always have issues with anything that Pakistani's can enjoy, do i need to remind you of Edward Maya's concert which was also an irritant for you. Get a life Chunda! Live and let others live

I always expected if England get 120+ runs they have chance for win. Wicket was very slow and swing. England got Great bowlers. But out batting flopped as expected. Pak loose 50% match when they Loose Toss. Well Played England.
Again too slow inning byMisbah.

Misbah needs to be Saving Face from Lanats.

Misbah costs Pakistan one more match. :angry:

inhonay White Wash kya tha aglon nay woh wala WASH kya hey sare omar moo dhotay raheengay WASH nahe hoga hahhahaa laanti Pakistani Cricket Team aur Misbah... T-20 India Final, Worldcup Semi Final and now again Final... Misbah tu Pakistan pe Azmaaish hey Zardari Mulk pe tu Cricket pe!

hate misbah and umar akmal for this match

why they were waiting for last overs to hit the boundaries when they had 6 or 7 wickets still in hand :frown:

hate misbah and umar akmal for this match

why they were waiting for last overs to hit the boundaries when they had 6 or 7 wickets still in hand :frown:

I will blame misbah more since he came before Umar to bat and he also is the captain. This guy again costs Pakistan a match. He should retire from limited over Cricket and concentrate on test Cricket.

I like how Misbah came in early on like a boss. Whenever he comes to bat, he always adds pressure with his tuk tuk. He was trying to be like Dhon ini the WC final but instead he made a Chutiya out of himself.

Akmal Brothers, imran farhat......................
Sifaarishi Sifaarishi Sifaaarshiii...............

Why always Akmal brothers while we have lots of players sitting on bench

Why they not Pick Imran nazir, Amir shehzad, and shahzaib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom