What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salaams

I agree with the U-19 example as this has been my observation as well.
Not everyone is as gifted as Mohammad Amir to break into the senior side and become an immediate star, however there is no denying that if our U-19 has been consistently performing well then there are plenty of players who can be guided and coached to handle the big stage.

Regarding Inzi, if a player is of high caliber one can retain them in one format.
A senior player can be excluded from the ODI squad and still play in Test, this can be for the better.

I agree with players specifically selected for a type of cricket. Test, one day and 20/20 are simply too different to put in the same category.
My specific issue is that certain players in Pakistan (and perhaps India) become larger than life characters. Inzi has been a hero and at some point of his career become "bigger than the team". Selectors cannot be so naive as not to spot that players of the stature of for example Misbah and Younis should save their energy for test matches. In fact it may prolong their careers.
Drop some young blood into the side give them a run in the side and let them mature in the senior side.
Above all don't panic - we know we have the talent. We have recently slaughtered the world number 1 side in the best and hardest format in the game. A bit of fine tuning and we will be fine!

we need two things you cant keep changing the team every match and second what was wrong with sarfraz he was a good keeper he just had one bad batting they kicked him out and what about other young talents and we need fast bowlers a good set we cant rely on spinners we need bowlers not idiots like umer gul who can give some score but cant help with no balls and take major wickets!!!!! i hate to say it but we need a bowler like muhammed amir there has to be someone better then these in the younger generation hope we win tomorrow and save ourselves from a whitewash.... man the last match pissed me off they screwed our top and middle order and when umer and afridi and gul with his 27 saved the day and gave a decent score we lost by bowling and NO FREAKING BALLS

429283_378277042200347_171817422846311_1344933_1857475341_n.jpg

im sitting here in the office, fuming.....

23 r 5 wickets remaining for England......wtf happened to Pak team on ODIs????? 4-0 whitewash has slightly eroded the joy from Pak's test whitewash against opposing team

our batting is absolute shyte during these ODIs!

WTF yaar.....the lineup has not worked out well.

3 T-20s pending, and they better show their worth there

Congrats guys for the white wash lol

They say if KHota KHote se kam ho tu us keh kaan kaat dene chaheye lol lol

222/5....16 runs remain; 5 wkts 3.3 overs remain for opposing side

mubarak guys another history made

not to forget shoaib malik, was a hell of a selection, keep it up misbah!!

and misbah said malik was included for his brilliant spin deliveries, no wonder why he couldnt get even the bowl today :lol:

why malik why not a fast bowler we need fast bowlers it was so close whitewash its pissing me off we better get our act straight for t20 misbah keeps changing the line up stick with one and give them chances to play junaid was good with cooks wicket and one moment it seemed we would win but one more thing why does misbah allow singles all these four matches we allowed them singles and allowed batsmen like cook and peterson to reach their hundreds

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

and misbah said malik was included for his brilliant spin deliveries, no wonder why he couldnt get even the bowl today

his batting sucked he didnt make one boundry he was just trying to bind his time and not one spinner when in the last overs we might have needed spinners he still got no bowl why bcz he gives runs and has no skill as bowler or batsmen

we need alot of changing most importantly hafeez is out of forum and also he is not rectifying his mistakes and also bring players from BPL who are having a ball their seeing a ball like footbal Naser jamshed is very talanted and quick lerner he shown us in domestic T 20 and now in BPL bring him on and also azhar mahmood who i see these days play better spinners becoz when he was in pak team he struggle to play spin and he know hitting them and he always fency faster bowlers and england have lot of them and also bring good WK batsman hope we click and gell as a team in T20 to save our private ryan hope we dont play stupid players like junaid,ferhat, they keep doing mistakes junaid keep bowling shot ballls to petersen seems like he never wanted to ball seems like his place has been guranted in side he also played test struggle bring new bowlers and where the hell is rao ifthikar anjum he was very good swing bowler he make gilly stuggle against him

need better players not struggling players hafeez should sit he did nothing in 10 innings and also we need to get over this akmal family diseas adnan is useless for batting need to bring new keepr sarfaraz is good keeper but not good batsman we need nasir jamshed in straight a way he is inform for last 6 months and dont know we he was not pickes technically very sound and can destroy attacks and can hit ball for longer time hope meaningfull changes will be made time to say malik bye bye as long as he is in side team cannot jel well becoz he was main cnacer when younis was captain he was the one created mess against younis in order to get captaincy back

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

and also not forget shabbir ahmed he was damn good bowler we lost him too we need to go with 3 fasters and 2 spinners and in T 20 bring afridi in 3 and also bring azhar mahmood good faster bowler can reverse and got good slow ball and most importantly he played in england he know batter all of them and even more importantly he can hit faster bowlers miles

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

azhar mahmoood special

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Another big diseas is imran ferhat and his father in law

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of Malik it should have been Hammad Azam playing. He can bat and also bowl. We desperately need some good batsmen. I like Azhar as a test batsmen but he is not the kind to play ODIs he fails to rotate the strike. Younis and Misbah should now announce their retirement from ODIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom