What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

BrownWash, WhiteWash, GreenWash - take it as you want its gonna hurt the English 3-0

a heartly congratulations to all the pakistani fans from an indian!!!one thing that has been shown in this series that england doesnt deserve to be a number one test side..even i can play better spin than them!!!ajmal..u beauty!! a bowler who can trouble the master in th WC SF can do anything and so he showed!!hope he is allowed to bowl the way he bowls , by the ICC!!and one thing more...pls pray that our cricket team could also win some matches.......

man of the series saeed ajmal no doubt about truly deserving his bowling saved us alot

Well Done Pakistan team , You have made us proud. .

man of the series saeed ajmal no doubt about truly deserving his bowling saved us alot

Listening to the commentary they are questioning Ajmals action... Why the hell are they such sore losers? We bashed them everywhere. Top 5 run makers in the series - Pakistani. Top 3 bowlers - Pakistani. Pakistan beat them fair and square - they cant handle the truth. Number 1 status my foot! They need to grow up and be gracious in the face of defeat!

when is pakistan actually playing against aus / eng /sa in their own backyard????if pakistan can atleast draw a series there then only i will consider them very very good!!!actually no team at the moment can proudly claim to be a champion as all are champions in their own backyard

1zgujc4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom