What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the local Scottish guys popped in to congratulate me for thrashing England.

they are going for freedom we are their ideals:p:P:p:P

ab yeh na ho on ka media kahay dubai is like pakistans home so it was not a nuetral pitch bcz if they say this then they just dont want to improve and keep blaming everything

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Pakistan and Scotland have alot in common. We share similar sentiments about our Engalaaand friends!!!

yeah i mean we got what they are trying for over 60 years ago and we whitewashed them in their own game ::p:P:p:P:p:P

Pakistan and Scotland have alot in common. We share similar sentiments about our Engalaaand friends!!! :angel:

rub-salt.jpg
:devil:

Congratulation to all my Pakistani brethren. And well done Pak cricket team you have made us proud.

Congratulation guys

seems like my days of test match analysis are over......... now i will throw some analysis on ODIs ....be ready for it lol

seems like my days of test match analysis are over......... now i will throw some analysis on ODIs ....be ready for it lol

looking forward to it on 13 feb amazingly on my result day too :p:PP:p:P:p:P pakistan better win that one

we have trouble facing spinners and good pace attack

our pacers also need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom