What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys still we have a 40% chance to win this match.... if you remember in last innings eng managed to score 327 because of our mistakes and blunders otherwise we still would have managed to get them out on around 200 runs ..... the problem is our tail

If azhar and asad can knit a partnership for another 75-90 runs it means we will have a score of around 200 runs i.e lead of 130 ....although a slim chance for our long tail to score but still if the last four can add another 70-80 runs like yesterday eng tail added around 100 runs then we will have a score of around 300 (though seems very very difficult at this point in time but you never know,need determination) than we will have a lead of 230 runs ...with that if we don't repeat our mistakes we can give them a tough time

Both Azhar and Asad need to score a century. This will be the best birthday for Asad if he can score a century. Right now its 80% Eng and 20% Pak.

this one seems impossible if pakistan wins this i will call it one hell of a miracle

buhahahaha, England take revenge of their first test in a style.

all out i am going to kill junaid khan the idiot

England 327 & 37/4 (21.0 ov)
England require another 108 runs with 6 wickets remaining

I'm happy Pakistan will lose this much with some dignity and with some good fighting back.

All 4 days! Both teams have fought with honour ... Thats called GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan::mps::thinktank::bounce::cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Strauss should have been out when Ali caught it!!:hitwall:

Yea he was out ... I don't know Is benefit of doubt is given to dead peoples?:hitwall:

I'm happy Pakistan will lose this much with some dignity and with some good fighting back.
English players are struggling to play rehman and ajmal. if pakistan manage to take two more quick wickets then pakistan can win this match..all four top english batsman cannot even score double figure
..dont understand why starus was not given out by third empire

i will straight say that Pakistan has now 60% chance to win this match. Wicket clearly shows very difficult to play. England In form batsman Cook is gone. This is spinners game. 144 target looks like 300 target on this pitch. Pakistan has still 2 reviews remaining. England need extra ordinary batting to get 144. Pakistan has real chance. This is Fantastic match.

Good Match ... i will not regret if Pakistan loose :cheers:

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Three of those were before 1903. The last such instance was in 1978 in New Zealand, when they fell for 64 chasing 137.

From cricinfo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom