What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a problem situation- Pakistanis start panicking in such situations--

it was much worse ten overs ago but lets hope our spinners hold their own and take down the wickets with lead

the lbw of trott which was plumb and was not reviewed by Pakistan team proved to be really crucial , he was batting on ~25 at that time with team total at 77 later on he went on to make 75 runs and took teams total to 166 , not only that reviewed was crucial in this respect but also in others like the two reviews we wasted were after that and both were on trott , had trott been declared out we would still have those two reviews and can use them when cook was out lbw but not give by umpire later he went on to make 95 runs

so that poor decision cost us around 100 runs if it wouldnot have taken place eng would have been somewhere around 160-7 at best

Pakistani batting is pathetic. Other than Misbah ul Haq & Younis Khan there is no credible batsman, this means if these 2 fails to perform than the team loses, Pakistan seriously need to fix top order & hunt for good openers.

BTW i can't understand what happen to bowling sector in this test, shouldn't have let english team reach 200 mark.

Pak 257/10
Eng 207/5.

Pakistani batting is pathetic. Other than Misbah ul Haq & Younis Khan there is no credible batsman, this means if these 2 fails to perform than the team loses, Pakistan seriously need to fix top order & hunt for good openers.

BTW i can't understand what happen to bowling sector in this test, shouldn't have let english team reach 200 mark.

Pak 257/10
Eng 207/5.

Do you really think younis as credible? i dont think so his approach is very casual ,he will come and go in pretty casual manner ...he will make 20s and 30s but not more though he has scored a 300 and 200 in the past but still he is not the class of inzamam and yousuf ....

Our poor reviewing and pathetic shouting and judgement from adnan akmal and other players even saeed ajmal cost us so many runs ...they should need to use brain along with technique

at the time the team seems to be pretty brainless though they are winning but still very negative approach to the game

Stuart Broad Tweeted : "My taxi driver has informed me he thinks Pakistan will 'crush' us 2moro"

420772_338591409494988_100000323943070_1168646_1073061116_n.jpg

bakwaas performance from the seamers. Seeing Ajmal bowl was the only saving grace. Fast bowling used to be our strength but now our fast bowling is at an all time low.

bakwaas performance from the seamers. Seeing Ajmal bowl was the only saving grace. Fast bowling used to be our strength but now our fast bowling is at an all time low.

Loooolz. Ask Indians about Fast bowling and they will piss in their pants...or rather already have. Zaheer khan only for them...that too would be counted as medium fast by Pakistani Standards.

Man....i want Waqar Younis nd Shoaib Akhter back!

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Oh yea, anyone has links that work in UK for live streaming?

I live in a dorm so my a$$hole uni admin :angry: has blocked crictime, cricgossip and hitcric.

So if you have any links....i'd say thanks!

this mohsin hasan guy is a joke of a selector, he selected all the useless pacers when he had got tanvir ahmed to select

tanvir proved to be an all rounder who could get not only quick wickets but he could hit sixes as well

tanvir ahmed in the same ground took good wickets

Last edited by a moderator:
Loooolz. Ask Indians about Fast bowling and they will piss in their pants...or rather already have. Zaheer khan only for them...that too would be counted as medium fast by Pakistani Standards.

There is no such thing as fast bowling in the Indian team. Zaheer Khan is the only person who can be considered an average fast bowler. The rest are just a bunch of clowns.

Stuart Broad Tweeted : "My taxi driver has informed me he thinks Pakistan will 'crush' us 2moro"

420772_338591409494988_100000323943070_1168646_1073061116_n.jpg

The Pathan taxi driver could have done a lot worse to Broad. :D

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Come on guys. We are very much still in this game. The last one hour of yesterday's game has brought us back into the game. This is a test match not T20. Let's enjoy this match since it is something we call as competitive cricket and not one sided matches like India-Australia. One or two quick wickets early in the morning today can tilt the match in Pakistan's favor. Bell seems to be in a bad form and if we can dismiss him early today, we can gain control of this match.

@karachipunk

Tanveer Ahmed was selected for this series even he was with the team but couple of days back he got injured and was sent back

The main wicket will be of prior's , he will be hard to get but if we get him earlier today morning coupled with bell with the score around 220 we will have a good chance but i am not counting them off for a lead because they have bowlers who can bat pretty well...not like our ugly long tail who cant bat for even few deliveries except from ajmal

i still remember that match when eng was 107-7 and broad came scored 165 odd runs and compiled around 300 runs partnership with trott thus setting a huge total for Pakistan ..... although this pitch is different but still cant be counted off ...he and swann can bat pretty well as they showed in last game

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Mark my words, Pakistan will loose this match!

thank you very much sir for your time, we have marked!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom