What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell , Broad ,swann etc Now England will play with some aggeresion against Pakistani bowlers and 50+ lead will be their target..
The only Way Pakistan can stop them is to maintain their bowling line and bowled them aggresively...20+ lead won't matter but if it gets near to 50 ,The pressure will on Pakistan.. as I Guess Pakistan have to bowled them out under 70 runs at any cost..
about Staurt Broad ,when Youvraj hitted him 6 sixes in a over during first T20 W.cup I had a feeling that he will become a world's dangerous bowler in future and He is now the most dangerous one with the bowl as well as he can Bat too... Now compare to him where is Youvraj? Unfortunatly dealing with lungs cancer.. but where is Broad ,just started to written his career..

is misbah mad or wht?

spiners with new ball:S Pakistan is loosing an opportunity again...:(

this is bound to be lost, esp 60+ lead and poor batting by pakistan

Why selectors are wasting Wahab Riaz?

29/0 (11.1 ov)

Pakistan will loose or win ... will be decided in this innings

What the hell. We are losing wickets too early.

there is a bright chance Pakistan will loose this test.

2 quick wickets really senseless cricket from Pakistan

we had them this morning but we lost the plot, they were exactly at same position what we were yesterday i.e 257-7 but our last three players including one main batsman just added 1 run for the loss of 3 wickets while there tail enders added almost 100 runs...now that is the difference b/w there tail and our tail ...they play aggressively and we like turtles...... if we would have played our shots we would have added atleast 50 runs ....that is why i hate misbah ...a very very defensive captain with a negative mind set ...no matter he is winning the games but still very pathetic and negative thinking by the team

I have repeatedly said gul is done ...he is ended now ...doesnot seem to be a threatening bowler ...i always thought and still think that he is an over hyped bowler who has not performed for some good years now.... our pace bowling sux big time...junaid khan well he is just a clown ....played match...bowled less then dozen overs in whole innings...no wicket...gave away plenty...and adding more to that was a drop catch in morning of prior ..

plzzzzzzzzz put some sense in your brain you brainless cricketers .........loosing a match from a winning position really hurts ......too many blunders by Pakistan in this test match

1-Starting from loose shots of hafiz, younis, azhar and asad ....
2-negative mindset of misbah....
3-1 run for 3 wickets.....
4-missed a review of trott who was plumb
5- wasting 2 reviews when it was clearly not out
6- didnt have reviews when cook was lbw but not given by umpire
7- dropping 2 catches straight away in morning of prior and bell
8- and the final nail in the coffin being 29-0 to 29-2 in no time

come on how can you win a test match against a good side after so much blunders........ still remember how they drop 6 catches against sri lanka that costed them the match .....

Really missing the aggression of inzi, akhtar and kaneria and solidity of yousuf .........

atleast we have a lead i never got it how did we let them reach 327 what is wrong with us we better give them a lead of 300 runs or we are doomed 55 lead and finally some partnership

Ajmal is looking like a one man bowling unit. Azhar and Shafiq are looking good right now I just hope they can both get centuries and take the lead to atleast 200.

Very pleasant cricket to watch. Great bowling by England, Great batting by broad.Pak should get atleast 160-180 lead. 200+ lead is more than enough because it is very difficult to bat on 4th innining. Azhar and Shafiq need another 80 to 100 runs partnership. Making century is more ask from them because it seems impossible to get century on this wicket. 80 runs for azhar and 75 runs from Shafiq. Then job is done. Tomorrow 1st session is very important. If azhar and Shafiq get stay wicket in 1st 2 hour in morning session. Then Pak is safe.

Two possible scenarios:-
1) Pakistan all out just before lunch and England finishes the match just before tea
2)Pakistan all out just after lunch and England finishes the match just after tea
any guesses, early guess will be appreciated

Pakistan will loose the match but it will not be called a humiliating defeat ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom