What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

I have already said - Pakistan will be in the QF - after that I dont know anything -

I knew it...you are the freaking News of the world double agent aren't you?? :frown:

Pitty you could not spot the hidden cam.. now iys over for u Hameed,, errrrr, SpArK...

We won!
I called KFC for a feast, nothing much just 4 mighty Zingers and 2 kirspy strips :P

Anyone wants here? Then after we take the world cup trophy home ;)

:P :P cricinfo say behtar ha saatta hee khail lo.

Woh to last time lagaya tha.. Salman Butt ne duba diya,,,,

Aab bacha kucha paise me kaun guarantee lega...

Afridi magic always work MASHALLAH.. INSHALLAH there alot more to come in this WC:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Pakistan is the only team who can defend small totals afridi is best bowler going to be in WC im sure pakistan going to win WC INSHAHALLAH look other team scoring after 300 runs unable to restrict pponents well this is a big slape too all english man and indians who wanted pak to loose and than say pak fixed this match and now ICC should see english team droping easy catches loosing games im sure there is something where is that world news channel of england why they dont see indise their own team minows scoring in chase more than 300 runs rubbish and against neds they almost lost the game too remember both are minows and england droping dolly of catches

Afridi became the first bowler to take 4 wickets haul in 3 consecutive innings in ODI history

:pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

See my previous post ... #496

Afridi is the first bowler to take three consecutive four wicket haul... 13 total so far.. second mitchel johnson with 7 wicket.. far below Afridi.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Bye guys .. I thoroughly enjoyed this session..

Pakistan is the only team who can defend small totals afridi is best bowler going to be in WC im sure pakistan going to win WC INSHAHALLAH look other team scoring after 300 runs unable to restrict pponents well this is a big slape too all english man and indians who wanted pak to loose and than say pak fixed this match and now ICC should see english team droping easy catches loosing games im sure there is something where is that world news channel of england why they dont see indise their own team minows scoring in chase more than 300 runs rubbish and against neds they almost lost the game too remember both are minows and england droping dolly of catches
I ll take some time to understand your post.
But defending against Canandha is nothing....the shame,i guess many would agree with me is that Pakistan got bowled out for 1884,such a small total against Canandha.

harper decisions were absolute rubbish all in favour of canada but thank to UDRS system to which india is against made pakistan win the game but harper was making sure pak to loose the game but when pak was batting harper finger was in air before canadian appealing man thanx to UDRS ICC should keep it now for allll games from now on in all formats

Back
Top Bottom