What's new

Pakistan Vs Canada on 3 March 2011

Well played Pakistan!! You did a great job today. :)

Okey, so Pakistan tops the table as of now - wait for 5th march - day after tommorow - Ausralia vs SL - any one wins, and Pakistan would be displaced from the top.

I really wanted to post the middle finger picture in reply to you. But last time i did it the result was sour.. leave this hatred mind away from cricket, please!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shahid the firey batsman has turned into Shahid the firey bowler in this tournament. He has taken most of the wickets for Pakistan till now.

I really wanted to post the middle finger picture in reply to you. But last time i did it the result was sour.. leave this hatred mind away from cricket, please!!!

Include my hand in it :P :P :P

Last edited by a moderator:
My prediction was within 100. So they made 138. I think I was close enough. :smokin:

Although I was spectacle but knew that Pakistan will win because this team led by The AFRIDI is not same team from last couple years. :tup:

MOM Afridi fetches me another 100 point!! Wah bhai wah!! JiYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Who else is playing fantasy league?

as rizwan cheema say to BBC پاکستان تو دل میں بسا ہوا ہے he done it today hehehehehehe

PM me..

the payment has to be collected from my cayman islands bank account..

And how much I have to invest first to get the payment??

Reported for being fraudulant offer!!

Afridi: "Batting first was a good decision but the shot selections weren't good. It;s a good wake-up call for us. Coach Waqar Younis and I will speak to the team. It wasn't good shot selection. We won't repeat this kind of performance again. These are perfect conditions for bowling, for spin and fast bowlers. Asked about his bowling, he simply says "Alhamdullilah"

:P tum sab saata kheltay ho????????????//

Aap bhi na!! Sab chees main negative dhundte ho...

It's fantasy league competion inespn_cricinfo.com , NOT SATTA!!

lol........

Back
Top Bottom