What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

if every thing goes well then it will be ind vs pak semifinal at mohali( closest stadium to pak )

hmmmm why they placed this condition of host teams will play Semis in their respective countries :what:

this is cheating

if AUS is so weak then why you guys were wetting your pants thinking of AUS vs India QF ,as your analysts who time n time again hoping for Aus to win today's match so india don't have to face AUS .

lol as soon as you saw our good stats you changed your stance .for your kind info all the 4 matches we won form AUS in WC's came when AUS was on top of their game

and benchmarking SA lol what a joke a team who havn't yet reached the finals of any form of ICC event may it be WC,T20 or champions trophy ,a team which is known as chokers .always loose in tight situations ,you are bench marking that team

to remind you AUS is still the number 1 team in ICC ranking and recently they beat england 6-1 ,and 6-1 needs something extra ordinary not any other team can do this with that ease. and they won from the same team that scored 338 against india

You are right - Australia is a great team and your record against them in enviable. Congrats on your victory.

oh please go and spare us of your rants here.

few days back foreign players also called Indian crowd irritating and noisy whats the fuss about it other than your uncalled offending here in this thread just because Pakistan won.

BTW most of you were hoping for Pakistan win in this match because you guys were under misunderstanding that India will play QF against Pakistan if Aussies lost.

so dont act like a well wisher of Pakistan we know how much you guys love and troll in our matches' threads

Everyone knows who is Ranting here...! And yeah i am not here to explain anything to you...!

You can keep thinking whatever you want according to your level..! And it is reflecting from your posts..!

Geez! Some ppl are just too much!

if AUS is so weak then why you guys were wetting your pants thinking of AUS vs India QF ,as you analysts who time n time again hoping for Aus to win today's match so india don't have to face AUS .

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

na kar yar

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning today.....

I think it is better we face aussie in QF as they will be easy to beat with their form... facing Pakistan or srilanka will be tough though then facing assuie or NZ

if AUS is so weak then why you guys were wetting your pants thinking of AUS vs India QF ,as your analysts who time n time again hoping for Aus to win today's match so india don't have to face AUS .

i personally want india to loose tomorrow match to meet australia

You are right - Australia is a great team and your record against them in enviable. Congrats on your victory.

and if you think you are the only one to hold some stats in WC against us then for you let me share some stats

1- Sri Lanka never won in any WC match against Pakistan ,both teams played 11 matches so far in World Cups and Pakistan won all 11 matches

2- Pakistan never won any match from india in WC ,both teams came head to head 4 times and india was victorious all 4 times

3- India has never won any ICC champions trophy match from Pakistan ,both teams played 2 matches and india lost both

4- India have won only 1 WC match against AUS

5- South Africa never ever reached in finals of any ICC WC event

6- india has never ever beaten Pakistan in Sharjah

I guess you are feeling at your home ;)

Well yeah as of now defence .pk is my home ;)

and as for my real home there is no member in my family called Jana .

Its a lil thing called logic . Go run and grab a dictionary

:rofl:

P.S- Look i am stopping here now. Its getting out of hand and i think you got my point even though you may not admit it . Next time be careful before generalising about Indians because we Indians too know how to respond to every person of every level , high or low .

This is my last reply to you

Back
Top Bottom