What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Everything was going well and civil on this thread unless few over excited members started insulting other countrymens....And as expected get some in retaliation...! So, no need to through trash on Indian crowd..! And most of you guys have noticed that almost all of Indian members are supporting pakistani team Including me..! So why the disturbance??

Anyway Congrats to Pakistan..! You deserve this Victory..!

I'm not here to bandy crooked words with a low IQ pakistani chick especially one who is a member of the famed Zaid Hamid's gang of thugs.

You win the debate.

bwahahahahahah i still have some IQ while you have none so go eat your head i dont care neither i can cure your burning you are having over our win

:bunny:

Why few people trolling with unnecessary BS? :confused:

Congrats to Pakistan. Now its like Pakistan is almost in Semis as its WI in the quarter. :tup:

For your kind info we have much better record against AUS in WC matches than any other team we have played 8 matches with AUS in WC ,and we have won 4 out of them while AUS also won 4 so we have 50% winning record against AUS .get your figures right before jumping

Australia is no longer the benchmark. South Africa is.

In tomorrow's match i m supporting india because i want india vs AUS .but due to india's poor record against AUS in WC may be india delibrately looses from WI to avoid clash with AUS in QF ,who knows

I do recollect an Indian crowd in Chennai giving a standing ovation to Pakistan in that awesome test which Pakistan won despite Sachin's century. I also recollect a match on the 1989 Indian tour of Pakistan being called off after Pakistan was 19/3 because the Pakistani crowd starting pelting Indian players. So - let's face facts - it cuts both ways. The crowd in Pakistan is hardly Victorian.

Don't need to explain anything to anyone bro .

bwahahahahahah i still have some IQ while you have none so go eat your head i dont care neither i can cure your burning you are having over our win

:bunny:

Jana - some of these people don't know how to talk to women. Just ignore them.

Everything was going well and civil on this thread unless few over excited members started insulting other countrymens....And as expected get some in retaliation...! So, no need to through trash on Indian crowd..! And most of you guys have noticed that almost all of Indian members are supporting pakistani team Including me..! So why the disturbance??

Anyway Congrats to Pakistan..! You deserve this Victory..!

oh please go and spare us of your rants here.

few days back foreign players also called Indian crowd irritating and noisy whats the fuss about it other than your uncalled offending here in this thread just because Pakistan won.

BTW most of you were hoping for Pakistan win in this match because you guys were under misunderstanding that India will play QF against Pakistan if Aussies lost.

so dont act like a well wisher of Pakistan we know how much you guys love and troll in our matches' threads

if every thing goes well then it will be ind vs pak semifinal at mohali( closest stadium to pak )

In tomorrow's match i m supporting india because i want india vs AUS .but due to india's poor record against AUS in WC may be india delibrately looses from WI to avoid clash with AUS in QF ,who knows

ya who knows else then neighbors:azn:

Australia is no longer the benchmark. South Africa is.

lol as soon as you saw our good stats you changed your stance .for your kind info all the 4 matches we won form AUS in WC's came when AUS was on top of their game

and benchmarking SA lol what a joke a team who havn't yet reached the finals of any form of ICC event may it be WC,T20 or champions trophy ,a team which is known as chokers .always loose in tight situations ,you are bench marking that team

to remind you AUS is still the number 1 team in ICC ranking and recently they beat england 6-1 ,and 6-1 needs something extra ordinary not any other team can do this with that ease. and they won from the same team that scored 338 against india

Jana - some of these people don't know how to talk to women. Just ignore them.

lolzzz who cares dear. their abusive emails to me since few years are enough for me to understand where they are coming from.

anyway

i think we need to file an official complain against hadin for pushing YK

Back
Top Bottom