What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

LOL imagine natural fireworks in the backrounds . Paise ki bachat .

:rofl:

idiots who laugh and celeberate death of innocent people in Pakistan should be banned on forum immediately.

period.

and if you cant digest our win its not our fault you need to check some mental hospital for your ailment

Shameful behaviour from this bum Haddin. But again after looking at the history of these Aussies what can you expect?

Aussies think they are the only studs in Cricket. They try to play Cricket as if it is rugby .

Someone had to teach them a lesson . I am glad that after India in T20 world cup of 2007 , Pakistan has done it now in this world cup of 2011 .

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't be civil to those who call my countrymen 'irritating'.

Sorry. I can't.

Take your crowd out of this thread we dont mind.

as far as your stadium crowd is concerned its one of the most irritating crowd no doubt about it.

the lack sportsmanship and lacking sense of appreciating good play from opposition

every crowd wats their team to win.
u are saying like that u ppl enjoy too much on loosing,like i saw ur media on newzealand match:D

Apni khair banao ab

Last 7 World Cup matches between India and Australia:

India = 0 Australia = 7

idiots who laugh and celeberate death of innocent people in Pakistan should be banned on forum immediately.

period.

and if you cant digest our win its not our fault you need to check some mental hospital for your ailment

You called the Indian crowd irritating .

Jahils who stereotype an entire nation and race of people should be immidietely banned on this forum .

When somebody returns it to you in kind you start crying . Please dont dish crap out if you cant take a hit yourself .

Secondly there is nothing undigestible about this victory . alot of people were expecting this because australia is not the same team as it was before and Pakistan has been playing well . There was nothing in my statement which would make any sane person think i was not being able to digest anyone's win .

You better get yourself excorcised , you are hallucinating stuff , you seem to be possessed.

P.S- I am not celebrating any real bomb blast ,so your whole idea of celebrating deaths falls flat .

Take your crowd out of this thread we dont mind.

as far as your stadium crowd is concerned its one of the most irritating crowd no doubt about it.

the lack sportsmanship and lacking sense of appreciating good play from opposition

I do recollect an Indian crowd in Chennai giving a standing ovation to Pakistan in that awesome test which Pakistan won despite Sachin's century. I also recollect a match on the 1989 Indian tour of Pakistan being called off after Pakistan was 19/3 because the Pakistani crowd starting pelting Indian players. So - let's face facts - it cuts both ways. The crowd in Pakistan is hardly Victorian.

interesting thing is if india wins from WI then india will play QF with AUS in dhaka , SL will play England in Ahmedabad and SA will play NZ in colombo means no hosting team will play at their home ground

Aus,Pakistan,SL and South Africa will play in alien conditions hwere they havn't played before during WC while NZ and india will have the advatage of playing in condition which they have already know or played matches at

look ur own record against aussies:azn:
and how much time u have won against us in WC

For your kind info we have much better record against AUS in WC matches than any other team we have played 8 matches with AUS in WC ,and we have won 4 out of them while AUS also won 4 so we have 50% winning record against AUS .get your figures right before jumping

You called the Indian crowd irritating .

Jahils who stereotype an entire nation and race of people should be immidietely banned on this forum .

When somebody returns it to you in kind you start crying . Please dont dish crap out if you cant take a hit yourself .

P.S- I am not celebrating any real bomb blast ,so your whole idea of celebrating deaths falls flat .
:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

Your irritating crowd is at work here too

but anyway :bunny::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom