What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Congratulations Pakistan. They deserved it thoroughly. And in their honor French air force has started fireworks in libya..
All the best to India for tomorrows match.

Congratulations to Pakistan for winning today.....

I think it is better we face aussie in QF as they will be easy to beat with their form... facing Pakistan or srilanka will be tough though then facing assuie or NZ

Come on man one bad performance by AUS and you are really under rating them .don't forget they have won all their group matches with ease .today Pakistan bowled very well which got better of them otherwise never under estimate AUS ,they are a very balanced side ,its just today they lost .believe me or not they will be hard nut to crack

ricky ponting showed his sports man ship and kept up spirit of game with his dismisal :bounce:

Come on Pakistan - win the damned thing now. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
199663_10150122679822353_180148317352_6808697_4560287_n.jpg

it was predeclared, cheating kis baat ki??????????

it should not have been for any side keeping in view the pressure of the local crowd for the foreign opposite team.

the host nations' if reached semis should have been given neutral venues to play

yar tumhe sach ma aesi mails ati rahin hain?

PM me your email i will forward you. just got one two days back from an abuse Indian troll who i guess got banned lolzzzz while those being received since 2007 are in large number. so their level is known to me already

it should not have been for any side keeping in view the pressure of the local crowd for the foreign opposite team.

the host nations' if reached semis should have been given neutral venues to play

chalo fer wagah border te match da intjam karwa daiye.

Come on man one bad performance by AUS and you are really under rating them .don't forget they have won all their group matches with ease .today Pakistan bowled very well which got better of them otherwise never under estimate AUS ,they are a very balanced side ,its just today they lost .believe me or not they will be hard nut to crack

I too believe defeating Australia will be tougher than sri lanka .

More so because now that they have lost one game they will come even harder at us .

I dont see them losing two matches on the trot.

and if you think you are the only one to hold some stats in WC against us then for you let me share some stats

1- Sri Lanka never won in any WC match against Pakistan ,both teams played 11 matches so far in World Cups and Pakistan won all 11 matches

2- Pakistan never won any match from india in WC ,both teams came head to head 4 times and india was victorious all 4 times

3- India has never won any ICC champions trophy match from Pakistan ,both teams played 2 matches and india lost both

4- India never won a WC match against AUS .both teams played 7 matches and all 7 were won by AUS

5- South Africa never ever reached in finals of any ICC event

That is incorrect - India did beat Australia in the 1983 World Cup. Also, South Africa won the inaugural Champions Trophy - an ICC event.

Back
Top Bottom