What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

PM me your email i will forward you. just got one two days back from an abuse Indian troll who i guess got banned lolzzzz while those being received since 2007 are in large number. so their level is known to me already

can't PM you coz i don't have that option also i don't use any email account now a days ,have one but don't open it often .

Yar this is ridiculous .you shouldn't have given them your id ,or now you can change it ,thats just unbelievable

That is incorrect - India did beat Australia in the 1983 World Cup. Also, South Africa won the inaugural Champions Trophy - an ICC event.

my bad i forgot to write icc WC event rather just wrote ICC event which also include champions trophy

We all know pakistan is already in QF. Their intra team fighting will loose the match. They have great kamarn akmal, misab and yunis khan. All are having history of loosing match.

Cheer till QF match...you won't have anything after that.............................................

We all know pakistan is already in QF. Their intra team fighting will loose the match. They have great kamarn akmal, misab and yunis khan. All are having history of loosing match.

Cheer till QF match...you won't have anything after that.............................................

Another troll - grow up son, leave these childish things behind.

bwahahahahahah we are enjoying your irritation here. it doesnt matter if we lose QF as beating Australia specially getting them bowled at 177 is a good performance specially when the other team is the best professional one.

bwahahahahahah we are enjoying your irritation here. it doesnt matter if we lose QF as beating Australia specially getting them bowled at 177 is a good performance specially when the other team is the best professional one.

I am not irritated BTW. I am just reminding the truth and facts about ur team..

We know if pakistan wins QF, Afridi will be perment captain, so YK and Misab will not make it happen.

I am not irritated BTW. I am just reminding the truth and facts about ur team..

We know if pakistan wins QF, Afridi will be perment captain, so YK and Misab will not make it happen.

Worry about your own team, and let us worry about ours.

Back
Top Bottom