What's new

Pakistan VS Australia: ICC World Cup T20, 02 Oct 2012

lia played the best they could this shows that after watson and warner the only player is hussey plus it also showed that in dubai australia cant play good spin australia can win if these three players can keep it up and starc to boot now lets see what india has

4650.jpg

4653.jpg

Australia was only playing to qualify , they were not at all bothered about the win or even getting close to the Pakistani total .

There is a huge difference between this current Aussie team and the Aussie team that played till 2008.

There is no way an Aussie team with this kind of attitude is going to win this cup .

I see a better chance of Sri Lanka or Pakistan winning this cup.

Australia was only playing to qualify , they were not at all bothered about the win or even getting close to the Pakistani total .

There is a huge difference between this current Aussie team and the Aussie team that played till 2008.

There is no way an Aussie team with this kind of attitude is going to win this cup .

I see a better chance of Sri Lanka or Pakistan winning this cup.

Respect your opinion dude but this was the same team that beat India by 8 wickets the other day. :what:

great win by Pakistan boys played very well congrats to all

mery ko bhot chintaa ho rahee hay kay South AFrica knoc out honay kay baad, kia apny poory mun say khaily gaa...

what we need is safriz watching the match supporting india so we can qualify:azn:;);)

YES I agree, once he unluckily supported BD and it got down...I think RAZPAK and Safriz both need to support INDIA from tan man dhan, then

saw saw saw
Inshallah we qualify!! (AMEEN!!!)
saw saw saw

Respect your opinion dude but this was the same team that beat India by 8 wickets the other day. :what:

They were playing with determination that day because they wanted to qualify . Even today they were only determined to qualify and not to win . That is the difference between the old Aussie and the current Aussie team that i am talking about . Earlier they would always go for a win no matter how difficult it may have seemed , but today they only wanted to qualify and were celebrating after qualifying even after losing to Pakistan by a big margin . That is the major difference ebtween this and the old Aussie team . The old Aussie team would be disgraced to lose by such a large margin to any team even if they would have qualified .

I am not saying that they don't have the capability to win the cup , i am just saying that they don't have the attitude for it .

Back
Top Bottom