What's new

Pakistan VS Australia: ICC World Cup T20, 02 Oct 2012

Ladoo%20Motichor.jpg

Thanks but we need you to support India now :P

PAKISTAN WIN YES YES YES

south africa prove why you are the top t20 team in the world southafrica won the toss and elected to field good decision considering indians are awsome in chasing and get virat out india can be stopped to a small target the short ball will play role in it

Australia was only playing to qualify , they were not at all bothered about the win or even getting close to the Pakistani total .

There is a huge difference between this current Aussie team and the Aussie team that played till 2008.

There is no way an Aussie team with this kind of attitude is going to win this cup .

I see a better chance of Sri Lanka or Pakistan winning this cup.

Australia was only playing to qualify , they were not at all bothered about the win or even getting close to the Pakistani total .

There is a huge difference between this current Aussie team and the Aussie team that played till 2008.

There is no way an Aussie team with this kind of attitude is going to win this cup .

I see a better chance of Sri Lanka or Pakistan winning this cup.

No, sir. You're way off. Different circumstances demand different performance.
Australians did the best they could do today. Make no mistake, they could very well turn out to be Wold Champions.

Congratulations :tup: :pakistan:
INDIA will have to win either by 31 runs or 24 balls to qualify for Semis!
Good Luck to South Africa!

OH no ALLAH mian geeeeeeeeeeeee! good luck to South Africa! :(

I'm sorry, I'm changing party to support South Africa!
saw saw saw
May Pakistan qualify for the SEMI FINAL and World CUP (AMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!)

saw saw saw

No, sir. You're way off. Different circumstances demand different performance.
Australians did the best they could do today. Make no mistake, they could very well turn out to be Wold Champions.

Your assessment could be different from mine . But i don't see them winning this cup. Not this Aussie team.

Back
Top Bottom