What's new

Pakistan VS Australia: ICC World Cup T20, 02 Oct 2012

4685.jpg

4686.jpg

4692.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAA

They were playing with determination that day because they wanted to qualify . Even today they were only determined to qualify and not to win . That is the difference between the old Aussie and the current Aussie team that i am talking about . Earlier they would always go for a win no matter how difficult it may have seemed , but today they only wanted to qualify and were celebrating after qualifying even after losing to Pakistan by a big margin . That is the major difference ebtween this and the old Aussie team . The old Aussie team would be disgraced to lose by such a large margin to any team even if they would have qualified

cmon i know they are not australia of old but they are still australia and in dubai they showed they have huge problem with spin and it showed again today on a track that supports spin they faltered they wanted a win but after watson and warner their middle order collapsed against india and south africa their top two were the only one who were doing something and this shows taht get the top order out australia will fall like westindies

ub koi nahe kahayga Match fixed tha lolzzzzz Jab India sa haaroo tu Match Fixed tha likin jetoo tu waah kya performance the lol... infact this Aus VS Pak match was fixed btw ... Aus only need 112 Runs to qualify and Aus did .... and other side Pakistan "Must" win this match to stay... and the same thing did with Pakistan.... now ICC earn more money and Cricket followers still have interest to watch Semiz

I just hope India wins against SA whcih is a good team . Margin doesn't matter anymore . That is largely unachievable .

India FTW .

how conveniently Aussies "parked" their innings at 117.

chalo talk about sour grapes now you will say australia was afraid of india thats why they wanted to give as much target as possible

Pakistan is quite good at breaking Australia's winning streak. We did that in 2011 WC, have done it again in this wt20

They were playing with determination that day because they wanted to qualify . Even today they were only determined to qualify and not to win . That is the difference between the old Aussie and the current Aussie team that i am talking about . Earlier they would always go for a win no matter how difficult it may have seemed , but today they only wanted to qualify and were celebrating after qualifying even after losing to Pakistan by a big margin . That is the major difference ebtween this and the old Aussie team . The old Aussie team would be disgraced to lose by such a large margin to any team even if they would have qualified .

I am not saying that they don't have the capability to win the cup , i am just saying that they don't have the attitude for it .

Nonesense. Why are you looking at one side. You are forgetting old Pakistan team that had:

Wasim Akram
Waqar Younis
Shoaib Akhtar
Saqlain Mushtaq
Moin Khan
Abdul Razzaq
Afridi
Inzamam
Yousuf Youhana
Ijaz Ahmed
Saleem Malik
Saeed Anwar