What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

Bura na mano, Bhai jaan!! Mujhe dekhne mein Dawlat Zadran Nikhil chopra jaisa laga aur Shapoor Zadran Dhoni jaisa.. Aap khud compare karlo?

Isliye maine bp; diya aur apki ispay hansi nukal gayi.. Mujhe samajh nahi aaya meine eik Afghanistani player ko Indian jaisa bola to aapko bura kyon lga..

Anyways, didn't wanted to hurt a Pakistani by calling couple of Afghanistani resembling Indians? Anyways, keep it light bro!!

Man I never meant to be sarcastic, as a matter of fact people of subcontinent often resemble each other. If you visit KP, you will find it hard to distinguish between Afghans (pakhtoons) and natives.. I laughed in a light way but you in turn took it earnestly and later declared me one who pulls the leg..

On a side note, me too took that bowler with long hair resembling Ishant Sharma.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Damad out. :D

finally your wish has been fulfilled, congratulations.:enjoy:

C'mon dudes no way Zadrans look like Indians, Shapur Zadran is a relative of me and is from Logar province.

3rd wicket fall, I wish there was Hamid Hassan he is our hero and super bowler. He is absent because of knee injury.

No offense but by judging this match Afghanistan is better than BD!

Afghans are good at bowling than batting, I am sure they will make a very fine team in future.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

@Saiyan0321 - Why you mum bro?

C'mon dudes no way Zadrans look like Indians, Shapur Zadran is a relative of me and is from Logar province.

3rd wicket fall, I wish there was Hamid Hassan he is our hero and super bowler. He is absent because of knee injury.

Thats why i believe they could be playing test cricket in the next 5 to 10 years - they look like they got big hearts. Need international matches and experience and the sky is the limit!

As I have said before Afghanistan are a much better team as compared to BD.

@Saiyan0321 - Why you mum bro?

sorry didnt get that mum? net slow chal raha hai cant even watch the match right now looking at commentary

finally your wish has been fulfilled, congratulations.:enjoy:

Yup I am happy. The way he got out is the biggest proof that he is a sifarshi player. No skills or talent.

Thats why i believe they could be playing test cricket in the next 5 to 10 years - they look like they got big hearts. Need international matches and experience and the sky is the limit!

Not in 5 years but in 10 years will be good for them too til then they should arrange more and more matches against full members and grab all the experience then expose their abilities in full form.

Sufficient infrastructure is being built for them and in 10 years there would be a generation following them too.

had they got the catch before he would have been out before his 50 lets see how misbah and younis do 130/3 66 remaining not much far they can get their with just singles but i am hoping to see some fours:D:D:D

Not in 5 years but in 10 years will be good for them too til then they should arrange more and more matches against full members and grab all the experience then expose their abilities in full form.

Sufficient infrastructure is being built for them and in 10 years there would be a generation following them too.

test match is the ultimate test of skills it shows all of your weaknesses and strengths try to play those more they r great for team

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Not that bad, better than its counterpart Taufiq Umer, he's truly a sifarshi.

cant disagree with taufeeq umer he was a waste in test umar akmal would have been better

cant disagree with taufeeq umer he was a waste in test umar akmal would have been better

Yeah, if I were the selector I would have banned him playing cricket for Pakistan. He's pathetic with his technique.

I meant why were you observing silence.

net nahi chal raha tha couldnt answer or os say pehlay light gaye thi missed majority of the bating a little surprised to find them reach 196:p:P muchkil say jawab dey raha ho ;););) you know who to curse for all of that;);)

Younus Khan is enjoying his form, one of the better players in the side.

Back
Top Bottom