What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

Great bowling, I think people must start preparing for some fun on the streets of Kabul.:enjoy:

Aray bhai, Itna garam kyon ho rahe ho? Aisa kya galat keh diya?? I am not saying they are Indians all I said was they look alike few Indians.. Now if you have certain stereotypes for Indians then I can not help you..

Hey. I wasn't being sarcastic neither am I stereotyping. I dont engaged myself in such trolling. I was being serious, he does look like the wrestler. Have a look at him again

Hey. I wasn't being sarcastic neither am I stereotyping. I dont engaged myself in such trolling I was being serious he looked like the wrestler. Have a look at him again

Ok, sorry bro!! I seriously thought you were joining Emmie in taking offence by my comment!!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Did I claim to be one? :no:

Aray bas kar Bhai, mauf kar de..

light was gone for 2 hours how did they reach 196 and 42/2 man they learned from our bowling if nothing else

Ok, sorry bro!! I seriously thought you were joining Emmie in taking offence by my comment!!

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Aray bas kar Bhai, mauf kar de..

Aao jee, kaho kuch samjho kuch... And excuse me please check your words above, I am not the one who follows your line..

After playing so well recently and beating the worlds best teams, I will be mad if they lose to a country like afghanistan!

Haha. It's cool bro, so you are supporting Afghanistan today?

Godddd..... Shafiq is gone too

No doubt they have good bowling line up... but their fielding isn't that good.... looks like a xerox copy of Pakistan.... fair batting, poor fielding and wonderful bowling....

Coz they were trained in Pakistan n by Pakistani coaches(ex green shirt)....lol

And the green team which whitewashed worlds number 1 team is going to lose to a new team? sounds funny.

Godddd..... Shafiq is gone too

No doubt they have good bowling line up... but their fielding isn't that good.... looks like a xerox copy of Pakistan.... fair batting, poor fielding and wonderful bowling....

I am actually glad to see Afghanistan playing this way.... another team soon to join bigger teams

They should hire Mohsin Khan as their coach after Pakistan hires Dav Whatmore :rofl:

Coz they were trained in Pakistan n by Pakistani coaches(ex green shirt)....lol

so its like one of those weird Japanese tests:P to beat anyone else you must first beat yourself

Back
Top Bottom