What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

Afghanistan's playing good so far.....

i bet dese guyz would be world class in T20 if given the oppurtinies .
They r batling hard against the best bowling side at da moment

Afghans are playing good cricket... I loved that reverse swept sixer to Ajmal.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Wicket is dead, nothing there for bowlers.

7 without loss Pakistan after 2 overs

Afghanistan's batting style reminded me of my childhood when the only thing we knew about cricket was to hit long sixes.... Cricket was actually to hit more sixes other than anything else.

Afghanistan does have a huge talent and their ability to hit boundaries is very good. I am very confident they can be a very threatening team in future and probably one better team of Asia. Bangladesh needs to improve or else Afghanistan will soon start defeating them as I find them more capable of striking around the park

Wow i can't believe, Afghanistan bowlers are bowling between 135km+ to 142Km speed. Too much PACE.

1st down Hafeez out

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

I think Afghanistan team is much better than Bangladesh

Wow i can't believe, Afghanistan bowlers are bowling between 135km+ to 142Km speed. Too much PACE.

I guess I am more impressed with their bowling so far.... rather than Batting that I almost said they were better than Bangladesh in stroke hitting

Bowling is superb... not to forget.. many Afghan cricketers have been brought up in Pakistan and many assisted by Pakistan coaches.... So you can't underestimate them anyhow

PS: Few teams performs good initially but later becomes crap so may be its a one-off attempt to impress... but so far they are looking very sold side to become major team in future.

Ireland & Afghanistan are surely good contenders to become Test Nations in future

Good luck, Afghanistan! You have in you all that's needed to beat any team.. I will be happy to see Afghans coming out in winning colours today.. No offence to any one.. I wish they beat Indian team someday as well.. :cheers:

Damn. Afghanistan bowling is really good. Hafeez is gone too! Don't you think hafeez should play in the middle rather than as an opener

Back
Top Bottom