What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

Haha. It's cool bro, so you are supporting Afghanistan today?

I like the team.. they got potential but Pakistan is not a easy team to beat.. I just said i wish them to beat India and Pakistan one day.. that will do wonders to their confidence..

But in this match, Pakistan is the clear winner..

Coz they were trained in Pakistan n by Pakistani coaches(ex green shirt)....lol

You are right and I also said similar thing in my earlier posts.

They are very much a playing team... far better than Bangladesh when it comes to fast bowling or hitting long sixes

Bangladeshi team is good in other departments of cricket but in these two main departments... Afghans are doing quite well

They are very much a playing team... far better than Bangladesh when it comes to fast bowling or hitting long sixes

Bangladeshi team is good in other departments of cricket but in these two main departments... Afghans are doing quite well

Seen Zakii after a long time. How have you been??

Lol what are those other departments??? :lol:

Pathetic that Imran farhat isn't out yet. :hitwall:

Seen Zakii after a long time. How have you been??

Fine Sir,

I am here but don't reply that much

Thanks for asking

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

Lol what are those other departments??? :lol:

Pathetic that Imran farhat isn't out yet. :hitwall:
I think the fielding in both Afghan and Bangladeshi teams sucks but still Bangladesh is much better in fielding
Bangladesh has better Spinners
Better all-rounder like Shakib-ul-Hassan

Both teams had a tough time rotating the strike but Bangladesh is better i guess

PS: Afghanistan's coach is Iqbal Sikander... another Pakistani :P

Aao jee, kaho kuch samjho kuch... And excuse me please check your words above, I am not the one who follows your line..

Bura na mano, Bhai jaan!! Mujhe dekhne mein Dawlat Zadran Nikhil chopra jaisa laga aur Shapoor Zadran Dhoni jaisa.. Aap khud compare karlo?

Isliye maine bp; diya aur apki ispay hansi nukal gayi.. Mujhe samajh nahi aaya meine eik Afghanistani player ko Indian jaisa bola to aapko bura kyon lga..

Anyways, didn't wanted to hurt a Pakistani by calling couple of Afghanistani resembling Indians? Anyways, keep it light bro!!

I think the fielding in both Afghan and Bangladeshi teams sucks but still Bangladesh is much better in fielding
Bangladesh has better Spinners
Better all-rounder like Shakib-ul-Hassan

Both teams had a tough time rotating the strike but Bangladesh is better i guess

PS: Afghanistan's coach is Iqbal Sikander... another Pakistani :P

Well I think overall Afghanistan is a much better team than BD considering the fact that BD is a test nation who is playing test Cricket since last 10 years. What Afghan team needs is temperament to bat for longer durations. And to work a little bit more on their fielding. Or else they are very good side. In fact they can give serious challenge to BD in a 5 match ODI series.

He that bad meh? I think he's doing a good job.

Well he will score a pathetic century against a non test nation and would stick with Pakistan team for months to come. Thanks to him more talented and deserving Cricketers aren't getting chances in Pakistan team. :disagree:

Well I think overall Afghanistan is a much better team than BD considering the fact that BD is a test nation who is playing test Cricket since last 10 years. What Afghan team needs is temperament to bat for longer durations. And to work a little bit more on their fielding. Or else they are very good side. In fact they can give serious challenge to BD in a 5 match ODI series.

what they need is a chance for a test i think they r underestimated and looking at the sixes i think they will be good t20 too i think they should be given a chance they could be better then bangladesh afterall they r our students:p:P

Back
Top Bottom