What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

Mein sir pakar ker rah gya tha, dil kiya ground jaon aur jotoon see dhota howa laon mosoof ko.

jab shock khatam howa tab yeh feeling aye thi;) aur bohot say aur logon ko

15 from 87 balls with 7 wickets everybody is ignoring the match :p:P:P

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

not working in my dorm....any more links?
sorry it took me a while to find just this i suggest google it thats what i did

Younus is a class act, he seems to be very confident..

Match almost won.... Congratulations to Pakistan, commiserations to Afghanistan, played very impressive cricket.

pakistan won back six congrats on keeping the streak alive and afghanistan played excellent sadiqs batting was very impressive a talent to look at in the future play against bangladesh you will ofcourse win:p:P:P a very good team hands off good play looking forward for seeing them in test match

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

younis batting off the charts and afridi owling off the charts very good play i enjoyed it alot and a great work out for our match against england

Congrats Pakistan for maintaining their winning streak. Pakistan's winning performance in the recent months has brought them to few of the best records in the world. If you see most consecutive matches won by a team (Test, ODI & T20 combined).... Pakistan's current performance is among the the best (14 straight wins after this match will be included)

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/records/283110.html

Great match. Congrats to team green for the victory. Great display of cricket by Afghan team. Some talented side it is.

Congratulations Pakistan! looking forward for more AFG-PAK matches!

If Pakistan want to help Afghanistan cricket i think they should offer them a chance to play in our national league. The top teams in Pakistan will definately aid and help Afghanistan players gain the experience they will need in the future.
In England they have allowed countries like Holland, Scotland and Ireland to play in their national leagues - it has helped. The same would be a good thing for all concerned. Judging by the performance of Afghanistan it shows they have got the raw talent to develop

I was reading some afghan comments on facebook/cricket forums and they have sour grapes!

They've already resorted to calling us a punjabi team and p**kistanis and retarded stuff like that :rolleyes:

Why we even play with them escapes me

Back
Top Bottom