What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan (Sharjah)

I was reading some afghan comments on facebook/cricket forums and they have sour grapes!

They've already resorted to calling us a punjabi team and p**kistanis and retarded stuff like that :rolleyes:

Why we even play with them escapes me

How are Lala Afridi, Younis khan and Umar gul "punjabis". Well that's the sour grapes case. :disagree:

I was reading some afghan comments on facebook/cricket forums and they have sour grapes!

They've already resorted to calling us a punjabi team and p**kistanis and retarded stuff like that

yeah i just red what is wrong with them they r acting like indian tv :p:P:p:P anyway screw them to me it was a great match and again well done afghanistan

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

Lala Afridi

hahahaha he was born in fata he is furthest from punjab:p:P:P
that guy took wickets enjoyed his five wicket haul

How are Lala Afridi, Younis khan and Umar gul "punjabis". Well that's the sour grapes case. :disagree:

yeah i just red what is wrong with them they r acting like indian tv :p:P:p:P anyway screw them to me it was a great match and again well done afghanistan

Seriously.

Like you'll see the Pakistanis being nice to them and congratulating them and then you see the afghans saying crap like you have "daal khor" team,that you cant even beat india , match fixers blah blah blah.

No other team wanted to play them and we were nice enough to actually play them....and in return we get insults and abuse :disagree:

Seriously.

Like you'll see the Pakistanis being nice to them and congratulating them and then you see the afghans saying crap like you have "daal khor" team,that you cant even beat india , match fixers blah blah blah.

No other team wanted to play them and we were nice enough to actually play them....and in return we get insults and abuse

yeah every pakistani is congratulating them and our legend afridi became a punjabi slave:p:P:P but ignore them if facebook was a great place to know each other then many people would be supporting stupid things.. trust me best to ignore

yeah every pakistani is congratulating them and our legend afridi became a punjabi slave:p:P:P but ignore them if facebook was a great place to know each other then many people would be supporting stupid things.. trust me best to ignore

I know.

I just wish Pakistan didn't go out of its way to help abusive/ungrateful people.

Anyways congrats team Pakistan! :pakistan:

Boys - i know sometimes it gets annoying reading comments but these are a handful of idiots that get excited and post rubbish on the net - it doesnt necessarily mean its the view of all the nation. Lets just remember its a game - a passionate game that arouses emotions but thats all it is. Lets not focus on these "kids on the net".

They've already resorted to calling us a punjabi team and p**kistanis and retarded stuff like that :rolleyes:

If that's what they are doing after losing a match then i wonder how they will behave if they ever win any match against any test nations :no:

If they would have won today (which was unlikely/impossible) they still would gone on abusing Pakistan.

Thats what i am saying if defeat cannot make them humble person then win will never. I don't know why some Afghans have so much hostility/animosity towards Pakistan and Punjabi although i agree not all of them are arrogant/ racists

Thats what i am saying if defeat cannot make them humble person then win will never. I don't know why some Afghans have so much hostility/animosity towards Pakistan and Punjabi although i agree not all of them are arrogant/ racists

They like to blame everyone but themselves for the mess that their "country" is in.

Pakistan is a convient target for them

Nice game, and by the way, alot of the Facebook Afghans are indians. Many Afghans actually support Pakistan because of Afridi and co.

They like to blame everyone but themselves for the mess that their "country" is in.

Pakistan is a convient target for them

I don't mind if they have different point of views/opinion about Pakistan but they can convey it without using abusive/racist languages and remarks. Insult is weapon of weak peoples who cannot convince others with valid arguments

Many Afghans actually support Pakistan because of Afridi and co.

thats also wrong. I mean they support him as pashtun rather than a pakistani player. When i watch Pakistani team i don't care who is punjabi and who is pashtun .they will be my fav players as long as they play their role for winning for Pakistan.

If they would have won today (which was unlikely/impossible) they still would gone on abusing Pakistan.

Not to mention the illegal Afghans/refugees would probably have killed a few dozen in Pakistan due to aerial firing.

I hope now people understand why Haroon Lorgat, only force Pakistan to play against Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom