What's new

Pakistan v South Africa, 1st ODI, Sharjah

How you doing PC?- :)
Hi, i am fine.... Just enjoying movies these days.... Yesterday i saw "Escape plan", and the day before yesterday i watched "Waar" movie... Both are fantastic movies. Tomorrow, i'll watch waar movie again.

Let Pakistan win a couple of matches again and all the PDF pakistanis would hail them as the best team in the world..:P
As long as Pak is beating india in india- its still the best team of the world for me-
What was that slogan again?-"anay do"- yeah right- :bunny:-

Hi, i am fine.... Just enjoying movies these days.... Yesterday i saw "Escape plan", and the day before yesterday i watched "Waar" movie... Both are fantastic movies. Tomorrow, i'll watch waar movie again.

Eating and watching movies- is there more to PC?- :lol:-

I m waiting for waar dvd- the unfortunate soul like me doesn't hv access to cinema- :cry:-

No Hashim Amla and Jacques Henry Kallis in the team... Its just like you are playing without Inzamam-ul-Haq and Yousaf youhana,,,
Credit also goes to Afridi, Irfan and Ajmal for extra ordinary bowling...... But look other side , two below average bowlers, Parnell and tahir :rofl::rofl:
Even South africa played without 3 main bowlers, Steyn, Phillander and Kallis... One can imagine the level of our batting :cray:

Pakistan needed 19 runs off 55 balls and six wickets in hand. I blame last 6 batsman for losing this match who cannot even score 19.

It was smith and AB devillier who let them win second test match and all others SA batsman also have better batting average as compare to Pakistani batsman. They have much more beside Amla and kallis. M morkel and Tsotsobe are good bowlers.

where did you get movie Waar from?

Did you watched pirated version just like Ram gopal varma lol

Pakistan needed 19 runs off 55 balls and six wickets in hand. I blame last 6 batsman for losing this match who cannot even score 19.
Still.First 5 batsman should give the finishing touch... Why to blame last 5 batsman even we know that we have no depth in batting?? No younus khan, Abdur razzaq, Asim Kamal , kamran akmal in the team....
First 5 batsman are responsible for not giving finishing touch even for such tiny target... ..

Still.First 5 batsman should give the finishing touch... Why to blame last 5 batsman even we know that we have no depth in batting?? No younus khan, Abdur razzaq, Asim Kamal , kamran akmal in the team....
First 5 batsman are responsible for not giving finishing touch even for such tiny target... ..
lol shukar ha yea nhi bola k opener ko chase karna chaya tha 183 :D
man you are talking about Pakistan batting line which rely on middle and lower orders to score few runs and 19 runs from 55 balls was not big target for last 6 batsman/all-rounder. Afridi/umar akmal/sohail tanvir/wahab riaz should have play sensibly . What was the need for Afridi to go for six and finish it in one hour. Saeed ajmal should not let irfan face Morkel after taking one run. I think razzaq is much better option than afridi

When it come to chasing targets ,India tops the list , yesterday we chased 350 odd runs against Australia.

Pakistani batting was pathetic it was an easy target btw.

When it come to chasing targets ,India tops the list , yesterday we chased 350 odd runs against Australia.

Pakistani batting was pathetic it was an easy target btw.
Well, No doubt you can chase 350 runs against any team expect Pakistan.... Bowling is our quality and our power... Sometimes, you even can't chase 160 and 180 runs even in India... Last series in India , against Pakistan is real evidence.... Your asset is batting + fielding and our asset is bowling ;)

Last edited:
Well, No doubt you can chase 350 runs against any team expect Pakistan.... Bowling is our quality and our power... Sometimes, you even can't chase 160 and 180 runs even in India... Last series in India , against Pakistan is real evidence.... Your asset is batting + fielding and our asset is bowling ;)

We did chase 340 odd runs against pakistan in 2012 asia cup ....

I remember the days when there were batsmen like Inzamam and Saeed in Pakistani team while some best all-rounders especially Razzaq and bowling was just killer with Akram, waqar, Shoaib, saqlain etc.

This match will definitely come under the scanner. From 165/4 with only 19 runs needs from lodz of overs, you lose the match. This is just not on...

This match will definitely come under the scanner. From 165/4 with only 19 runs needs from lodz of overs, you lose the match. This is just not on...
@JanjaWeed ,We were playing with 5 batsman and 6 bowlers. This is worst selection even we know that we have problem in batting not in bowling.... No Abdur razzaq, Younus khan, Asad shafeeq in the team...
We can't chase even 150 runs with this type of batting... When Misbah fails, then Its end... :pissed:

Last edited:
CRICKET KI HARAM MURGHI
Syed-Talat-Hussain-300x179-28683_200x1861.jpg

SYED TALAT HUSSAIN

blog146-580x828.jpg

Back
Top Bottom