What's new

Pakistan v South Africa, 1st ODI, Sharjah

Come on our targets was not 350 but 183 and it was slow pitch
165 for 5 is not bad .All you need was good finisher
Ha ha ha... Enough rant of slow pitch and blah blah.... Pakistan made only 14 runs in first 8 overs and they inserted pressure on themselves.... This was expected from our batting..... Out batsman can't play even a average spinner like tahir and average bowler like Parnell... Their past record and performance is below average... And no need to make rant of slow pitch... It is just like home series and we made this pitch according to our wish.....

haha Umar Amin is also gone

Pakistan 165/5 after 41 overs

need 19 more and I hope there is no further drama in this cricket match
Your fear has become reality now.....insulting defeat ....

Ha ha ha... Enough rant of slow pitch and blah blah.... Pakistan made only 14 runs in first 8 overs and they inserted pressure on themselves.... This was expected from our batting..... Out batsman can't play even a average spinner like tahir and average bowler like Parnell... Their past record and performance is below average... And no need to make rant of slow pitch... It is just like home series and we made this pitch according to our wish.....
Leave pakistan batting aside which we all know is poor but If it was not slow pitch then how come SA batsman were struggling and made 183 in 49 overs

[video]

Haan agar woo 100 runs par out ho ghey

Un.ko.humheim 150 se zyada target nhi dena chaya :D

Pakistan always famously bounces back in the second match to loose the series in the end though-
See i wont be saying a Pakistani win for the third match- :coffee:-

Where are you... You have not asked from long time "How you doing PC" :pissed:
How you doing PC?- :)

Pakistan always famously bounces back in the second match to loose the series in the end though-
See i wont be saying a Pakistani win for the third match- :coffee:-

Doesn't matter whether they win the next match or not. The fact is this team is a joke and doesn't deserve support and prayers of 180 million people.

See i wont b. saying a Pakistani win for the third match- :coffee:-

How you doing PC?- :)

Jeeta howa match haroo tu zayda mayousi hoti hai..abb kal kiss ne dekha hai..yea match jeetna chaya tha..wasted my time watched every single ball.and run since morning

Doesn't matter whether they win the next match or not. The fact is this team is a joke and doesn't deserve support and prayers of 180 million people.

Can i ask in recent past which Pakistani combination/ team deserved our support?-
What we got is what we should support-

These guys are simply not sincere with the team or with the country. If they would have been sincere with the kit they are wearing, Pakistan would have won this match. What Pakistan lacks is sincerity.

Can i ask in recent past which Pakistani combination/ team deserved our support?-
What we got is what we should support-

I would prefer watching highlights of Wasim Waqar era cricket matches than watching these jokers. They don't deserve my support at least.

Let Pakistan win a couple of matches again and all the PDF pakistanis would hail them as the best team in the world..:P

Jeeta howa match haroo tu zayda mayousi hoti hai..abb kal kiss ne dekha hai..yea match jeetna chaya tha..wasted my time watched every single ball.and run since morning

I will prefer a close finish like today than a one sided affair-
In the end its a loss- doesn't- shouldn't matter how we lost it-
Rather the way we lost is a norm now- shouldn't bother us much-

Leave pakistan batting aside which we all know is poor but If it was not slow pitch then how come SA batsman were struggling and made 183 in 49 overs
No Hashim Amla and Jacques Henry Kallis in the team... Its just like you are playing without Inzamam-ul-Haq and Yousaf youhana,,,
Credit also goes to Afridi, Irfan and Ajmal for extra ordinary bowling...... But look other side , two below average bowlers, Parnell and tahir :rofl::rofl:
Even South africa played without 3 main bowlers, Steyn, Phillander and Kallis... One can imagine the level of our batting :cray:

I would prefer watching highlights of Wasim Waqar era cricket matches than watching these jokers. They don't deserve my support at least.

Well if its any good to you hear this-
To a Pak team it doesn't matter if you or any one else support them or not-
When they have to lose they will- Even a Namazis prayers and duas cant change that- :lol:-

Back
Top Bottom