What's new

Pakistan v South Africa, 1st ODI, Sharjah

Bwahahah....Asia cup relived....results reversed!

De Plessis seems to be equally good at rugby, powerful collision but tempered remained unhurt.

Koi haal nahi Pakistan team ka waise.

For once, I'll blame Afridi. His shot had no logic whatsoever. 8 req no batsman except you and you play such a shot.

Congratulations to SA for well deserving victory... Pakistan you need Psychiatrist assistance badly rather than Cricket Training.

For once, I'll blame Afridi. His shot had no logic whatsoever. 8 req no batsman except you and you play such a shot.
He is idiot and very irresposnible batsman
Plenty of overs were left when all you needed was 18 runs even less than 2.5 run per over

Why to blame a single man....? he has done his job in bowling department....
Where were other 7 batsman ? Top7 batsman are equally responsible for this loss...

Why to blame a single man....? he has done his job in bowling department....
Where were other 6 batsman ? Top 6 batsman are equally responsible for this loss...
Well top orders did their jobs
Something is seriously wrong if last five cannot even score 18 runs with plenty overs to go

Well top orders did their jobs
If you are satisfied from 20 and 30 runs from top order batsman than God bless you!!
Mate, look how kohli and sharma played today and chased 350 runs... This is called quality batting...
Top 5 batsman are responsible to finish the match .... Learn from India's batting...

Last edited:
If you are satisfy from 2.. aand 30 runs from top order batsman than God bless Pakistan!!
Mate, look how kohli and sharma played today and chased 350 runs... This is called quality batting...
Top 5 batsman are responsible to finish the match .... Learn from India's batting...
Come on our targets was not 350 but 183 and it was slow pitch
165 for 5 is not bad .All you need was good finisher

Back
Top Bottom