What's new

Pakistan UAVs News & Discussions

Is PAF sending TB-2 into IOK next time when something like Feb 2019 occurs instead of sending in JF-17 and Mirages.
There was a video lurking on PDF showing a PA/PAF UCAV targeting an indian installation near LOC and using Link-17 as primary data link. Was that a clue that UCAVs are the next choice of aerial bombing runs.
It goes without saying that I am just guessing, but yes. It does appear that way. Not just into IOK if things are spread beyond IOK. It is certainly an attractive option for SR type strikes.

Even though this TB-2 buy is for the PAF, the PA has been on a buying spree of its own too. I think this is a more interesting development than the PAF operating TB-2's because:
1. This gives PA a conventional option to strike Indian targets at long range, where previously they would have to use BMs or CMs, which could/would have been understood as a nuclear response.
2. This gives PA quite a bit of independence to strike targets that they would previously have asked the PAF to.

In our discussion of our UCAV inductions, we shouldn't forget that it is inevitable that India will do (or is already doing) the same. What are our defenses/options?

Why shouldn't they be?
So far they carry less payload, fly at lower altitudes on average and fly slower. Up till now many UCAVs can’t defend against missiles if fired at and unless navigated by SATCOM they can be lost in low altitude flights that are needed in urban warfare. SATCOMs can be non-existent if well... your adversary happens to have missiles capable of shooting down satellites.

1643075859337.png

1643135473032.png

No 9 Multi-Role Sqn "Griffins", one of the oldest Sqns of PAF was established on 13 Nov, 1943. Pakistan’s Def Minister Mir Ali Ahmed Khan Talpur visited No 9 Squadron on 25 Jan, 1979 to award the colour to the Sqn.

I will ask the forces to text you next time they use the drones on terrorist's.
When US was using drones in Pakistan and Afghanistan, Talibani and al qaida leadership were so frightened that they even stopped use of mobile phones and traveling in open , while here dozens of terrorists kept pounding our military post for 5 fking hours, no drone reached there , many times TTP terrorists attacked and killed our soldiers, but our drones could not able to fly , yaa do me a favor and convey to them a message from my side if u have links there , bajway k baity ki shadi ma udao inko

Back
Top Bottom