What's new

Pakistan tour of England 2016-News and Discussions

Ah that explains the lack of bounce. Was a bit perplexed why so many bowls which seemed to have been pitched at a bouncer length only reached the waist of the batsmen. Its been a good game though with some strong individual performances from both sides. Certainly a game the neutral can enjoy although I am obviously hoping that England perform terribly tomorrow haha.
A good test match is joy for any cricket lover irrespective of nationalities. I anyway always enjoy Asian teams doing well in England, for they play very arrogantly. Beating England in England is no mean achievement and if Pakistan wins this test, it will give young team and coach Mickey Arthur a huge dose of self confidence.

Poor batting, 281 is not enough. 340-50 is what we should aim for, let's hope the tail gives us some runs. We need to make sure we don't drop catches.

Poor batting, 281 is not enough. 340-50 is what we should aim for, let's hope the tail gives us some runs. We need to make sure we don't drop catches.
281 is a healthy lead.. Two wickets to spare a target of 320 should be excellent one. England still have chance especially if they get good start..

Cross 300 mark somehow. Chasing 300+ in fourth innings puts tremendous psychological pressure, irrespective of how good your batting lineup is.

Cross 300 mark somehow. Chasing 300+ in fourth innings puts tremendous psychological pressure, irrespective of how good your batting lineup is.
Balanced game, Pakistan just ahead if we cross 320 mark...

280 or above is not bad even made 350 is a balanced game for both sides, what Pakistan need is to focus on field as bowlers are in a form to give hard to any batting line up. No catch drops no misfielding is the key.

@anant_s , gee leaking too many runs here...Cook and Root gone, will be very tough for England to win from here. And the ball has just started to Reverse too.

Yasir Shah holds the key i guess.
Misbah should keep attacking, 2 more wickets gone and England would straight away start to think extremely defensively and that is where Spinner with close in fielders can weave his magic.

With England's 4 wickets gone Pakistan is looking close to a Victory.
Pakistan will have to keep it tight from here as their lead is not a big one.

bowl hard, field like lions... You have this game in your kitty Pakistan..

If you win this, it will be a good psychological boost for Pakistani Cricket and a huge blow to England.

Congratulations are ready from all cricket fans..

Pakistan has slight advantage as of now but then I can't say who is gonna win.....Ballance's wicket is key here.

Back
Top Bottom