What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

but BARAK-8 is for supersonic and subsonic anti-ship missile, it is useless for MRBM's warheads traveling Mach-5 and above, you need something like SM-3, SM-6 or ASTER-30 for your navy for intercepting MRBM:p:
Why is it useless exactly? It has a flight ceiling of >16km, the speed of the MRBM is irrelevent as the BARAK-8 won't be chasing the projectile.

And you guys still haven't answered my simple question, how exactly are you going to target a mobile target as small as a CBG 100s of kms from your coast?

You did not answer my question, Typically all the MIRV enabled missiles are on ICBMs or long-range ballistic systems with a minimum strike range of over 6,000 km. Therefore, it is difficult to believe that Pakistan has developed an MIRV-enabled missile with a range of just over 2,000 km.
man where you get those figures on bahrat rashakak sh!t site:blah:
in the past your mother Soviet Union deveplop lots MRBM with MIRV capabilities to hit Europe if needed:enjoy:

No amount of ranting about likes or dislikes can mask your ignorance of basic arithmetic.
dont need to answer about where the war heads landed to barking dogs from across the border.

keep watching, keep getting shocked. more to come

prove it
also they says pakistan also have ak 630

WTF level of ignorance

http://www.navyrecognition.com/index.php/news/defence-news/year-2015-news/july-2015-navy-naval-forces-defense-industry-technology-maritime-security-global-news/2910-indian-navy-aircraft-carrier-ins-vikramaditya-finally-fitted-with-defensive-weapon-systems.html

"The newly fitted systems include Israeli made (Rafael) Barak surface-to-air missile systems (in Vertical Launch Systems) and four 30mm six-barrel AK-630 CIWS guns."

dont need to answer about where the war heads landed to barking dogs from across the border.

keep watching, keep getting shocked. more to come

Yawn...you shouldn't waste time trolling & should rather learn basic arithmetic.

It will help you with your 'programming'. :-)

Yes, because now one of the world's most capable sea-based AD systems (EL/M-2048+ BARAK-8) becomes null and void /s

CLOWNS, taking a page out of your daddy China's book with empty threats?

Only clown here is you mate.

Barak 8 with a maximum speed of Mach 2 is not designed to hit ballistic missiles but aircraft and cruise missiles.

I am not sure how effective this claimed Pakistan ballistic missile is, but Barak 8 sure will not be capable of intercepting it.

Only clown here is you mate.

Barak 8 with a maximum speed of Mach 2 is not designed to hit ballistic missiles but aircraft and cruise missiles.

I am not sure how effective this claimed Pakistan ballistic missile is, but Barak 8 sure will not be capable of intercepting it.
Again with this nonsense

1) Mach 2 is NOT the top speed of the BARAK-8
2) Speed is IRRELEVENT unless you are chasing down an enemy missile, for head-on or off bore shots the BARAK-8 will be more than up to the job.

Yawn...you shouldn't waste time trolling & should rather learn basic arithmetic.

It will help you with your 'programming'. :-)
Half of these don't know what they are saying here.Just spewing random arse craps..

Again with this nonsense

1) Mach 2 is NOT the top speed of the BARAK-8
2) Speed is IRRELEVENT unless you are chasing down an enemy missile, for head-on or off bore shots the BARAK-8 will be more than up to the job.

No, as it puts you at a tremendous disadvantage when trying to intercept missiles that are flying at Mach 10 or so.
There is virtually no room for error with launch window and course corrections, which means the chances of a miss are much higher.

Why do you think that all ABM systems have missiles that are much faster than Mach 2?

See below what India is inducting for anti-ballistic missile defence:

PAD - designed to hit ballistic missiles that fly up to 2000km and at a maximum height of 80km. This flies up to a maximum speed of Mach 5. I presume that it would be this that would be ideal to counter Pakistani missiles.

I repeat, Barak 8 cannot with any reliability hit ballistic missiles flying at Mach 10 or so. It is designed to shoot down aircraft and cruise missiles. Do not turn it into something it is not

Wouldn't be too quick to dismiss the original tweet.

Its well known China has been developing Anti-Ship Ballistic Missile capability.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Pakistan field such a weapon.

he meant to say"Nasty"
upload_2017-8-8_0-25-8.jpeg

images

Why is it useless exactly? It has a flight ceiling of >16km, the speed of the MRBM is irrelevent as the BARAK-8 won't be chasing the projectile.

And you guys still haven't answered my simple question, how exactly are you going to target a mobile target as small as a CBG 100s of kms from your coast?
:lol: what logic you have sir:enjoy: the why world is developing sophisticated naval and land based ABM shield by your logic, PAC-2 and 3 is enough for USA and S-300 and its versions s enough for Russia:enjoy:, and why you developing ABM shields from your own if you have BARAK-8 in your hand:p:, and the speed of the MRBM is irrelevent as the BARAK-8 won't be chasing the projectile. :lol::crazy: so what is chashingo_O:what: ping pong balls:rofl: speed does matters its a shor to medium range SAMs warhead speed faster than your BARAK-8 speed warhead landed first on its target than aproching BARAK-8 Misssile
and you know we last year tested a indeginous misssile with a range 600 KM and CM-400 AKG hyper-sonic anti-ship missile with a range of 400 KM, OMG what is you talking about CBG is a small target:sarcastic: we have coastal radar batteries and AWACS for your invincible CBG:enjoy:

Guys

Size matters and speed matters... Very thing contrary is just not true

Back
Top Bottom