What's new

Pakistan to soon deploy a nasty surprise for Indian Aircraft Carriers.

I would love to meet your so called scientists who were able to make a MIRV with a range of 2200 kms, can you arrange for such a meeting.
in past there are lots of MRBM develop by your mother soviet union with a MIRVs capabilities, if needed, this is not a technology but old technology:p:

The missile itself was a modified Shaheen I..They simply tested tested an MIRVd version... u kook.

It has modified third stage & payload fairing you idiot. Do you believe these are just plug & play upgrades ?

Sure, so this was a test of MIRV on the first flight of missile itself ? Man Pakistani scientists are amazing...

It has modified third stage & payload fairing you idiot. Do you believe these are just plug & play upgrades ?
Here is a comparison... u kook...

I didnt claim it to be exactly the same missile.. rather a modified version to test MIRV capability... discussed to death in the relevant thread... and the official ISPR report..

Notam for ababeel. Where did the MIRV's fall ?

C231HXmXgAUuNid.jpg

Yes, because now one of the world's most capable sea-based AD systems (EL/M-2048+ BARAK-8) becomes null and void /s
but BARAK-8 is for supersonic and subsonic anti-ship missile, it is useless for MRBM's warheads traveling Mach-5 and above, you need something like SM-3, SM-6 or ASTER-30 for your navy for intercepting MRBM:p:

We've had a nasty surprise awaiting the indians since the 18th of May 1998. But the biggest one is this one, which no one seems to talk much about. The Pakistan military has done a good job keeping hush about this gem:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

This has been going on since at least early May 2011. It now confirms that Pakistan has enough nukes and the capability to wipe india off the face of the planet. The indian threat has now been well and truely nullified and neutered.

Back
Top Bottom