What's new

Pakistan to sell beer to india

Even advertisements of Barbican or any other non-alcoholic malt drink is not allowed in Sharjah's media.

I wish what Sharjah does, be extended to the whole of UAE.

In that case India should be allowed to export beer to pakistans "non muslim community" also ...that should be a fair deal !!!

if the demand is there, then why not?

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

Even advertisements of Barbican or any other non-alcoholic malt drink is not allowed in Sharjah's media.

I wish what Sharjah does, be extended to the whole of UAE.

yaar i wonder what the value is of imports (in dollars) of alcohol in Dubai alone.....lolz

pakistan has 3 companies in action these days

muree

Quetta Distillery

indus Distillery

working well and filling the demand of public in nice way.all types of gin rum Vintage Whiskeys Rarest Malt Whisky Malt Whisky vodkas produce and export lolz

BTW these companies has licenses to produce many nice brands of world such as black red blue labels and other scotch
whiskeys

Murree Brewery

The Prophet (sws) said;

Allah and His Messenger made illegal the trade of alcoholic liquors, dead animals, pigs and idols. (Bukhari, No: 2082)

the word to notice is "Trade"-

The Holy Qur’an also says:

O you who believe! intoxicants and gambling [dedication of] stones and [divination by] arrows are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork: so avoid it in order that you may prosper. (5:90)

the word to notice is "Avoid"-

--
Such clear messages from Allah and his messenger- but we chose to ignore it-
btw some one should take some time off and read this before his "Akhirat" is ruined-
An Islamic Approach to Business Ethics

ImranKhan above should be appointed as the trade liason officer for booze exchange between these 2 countries.....he will receive commission on sales, and receive a few gift cases of beer and whisky from both sides :cheesy:

i think it will be good job for him

ImranKhan above should be appointed as the trade liason officer for booze exchange between these 2 countries.....he will receive commission on sales, and receive a few gift cases of beer and whisky from both sides :cheesy:

i think it will be good job for him

i like malt whiskey and blended whiskey .heel with beer i am not kid to drink bear lolz every 100.000 bottles i have 10 bottles of mureee's VAT-1 and black label bottles for free :yahoo:

from 2:25 onwards

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

funny thing is, he's definitely right.....the talebs actually are involved in alcohol bootlegging business, it's one way for them to fund their insurgency...some of them are probably boozers themself, who knows

Last edited by a moderator:
if the demand is there, then why not?

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

yaar i wonder what the value is of imports (in dollars) of alcohol in Dubai alone.....lolz

yes dear its very big business and it can earn Pakistan hundreds of millions dollars but we just need to open our brain once .egypt uae bhrain turkey Lebanon Syria and many muslim countries can be our next market hubs as they allow it .

some really nice brands of muree

news-graphics-2007-_444981a.jpg

murree_malt.jpg

murr.jpg

MALT-WHISKY.jpg

http://www.murreebrewery.com/lq.html

http://www.murreebrewery.com/pord.html

some people seem a bit too closed minded about it; i dont see what the big deal is...it's just business

nobody forces people to drink

and we all know that prohibition never works....just go to the big cities in Pakistan even Peshawar and there are people who stockpile booze which they get from dealers --as if they are weapons

even in Saudia and Iran (Islamic countries with Islamic establishment) the amount of alcohol imported is huge. In Saudi case, even they just hop into their Land Cruiser or their camel and they take ride across the bridge to Bahrain where they are "free as birds" :laugh:

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

some really nice brands of muree

news-graphics-2007-_444981a.jpg

murree_malt.jpg

murr.jpg

MALT-WHISKY.jpg

yaar they need someone to re-design some of their bottles

Back
Top Bottom