What's new

Pakistan to sell beer to india

Non Muslims have started drinking more.

excatly, they must have felt the tensions of terrorist issues, and suddenly Alcohol increased!!!!!! It really makes perfect sense with 10% population!!! By the way did you read my earlier post!!!!

I saw a video of a documentary on Murree Brewery and it claimed Muslims are the main consumers of their alcohol. Anyways Quetta distillery is doing good they are the biggest competitor of Murree Brewery. Recently tried their vodka, not bad.

Pakistan is amongst the very few islamic states that allow production of alcohol for consumption...

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

to my knowledge , yes.

Since alcohol is being produced inside a muslim country. And muslims are forbidden to be involved in the production of alcohol in ANY way...

We have the final decision on whether it is produced or not, and when we allow it, we are sinning...

Brother, no point in debating with the secular crowd. All they can do is mock those who are trying to adhere to Islamic principles. It is precisely because of things like this why Pakistan is in a dismal state

Brother, no point in debating with the secular crowd. All they can do is mock those who are trying to adhere to Islamic principles. It is precisely because of things like this why Pakistan is in a dismal state

Yeah, those secular guys are really brutal, they fight for the rights of muslims to build mosques in US... those crazy SECULARS.

I saw a video of a documentary on Murree Brewery and it claimed Muslims are the main consumers of their alcohol. Anyways Quetta distillery is doing good they are the biggest competitiveness of Murree Brewery. Recently tried their vodka, not bad.

here is a realistic man talking......

Its sinful like explained in the other post...

And also note there are muslim workers hired in the factories as well..

We are forbidden to spread alcohol , since it brings social evils. So when we forbid alcohol in all ways, we help humanity get rid of this evil...

You have a point.

Once production of alcohol starts, it's impossible to exactly keep track of where all this alcohol flows. At some point, some people who are not suppose to be drinking alcohol are going to get their hands on these drinks even though lawfully, it's banned.

You have a point.

Once production of alcohol starts, it's impossible to exactly keep track of where all this alcohol flows. At some point, some people who are not suppose to be drinking alcohol are going to get their hands on these drinks even though lawfully, it's banned.

let me go futher on this, infact here is an documentary of how Beer created our world today:

How Beer Saved the World | Watch Free Documentary Online

let me go futher on this, infact here is an documentary of how Beer created our world today:

How Beer Saved the World | Watch Free Documentary Online

Beer,%20helping%20ugly%20people...jpg

How could a great ISLAMIC nation like PAKISTAN sells un-Islamic beer to any country... This is HARAM.

Good move now poor indians will not die of drinking low quality beers....:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom