What's new

Pakistan to sell beer to india

are you guys talking about BEERS dont leave me because nobody loves them more than me

Well one cant be sure- it is better to avoid it- try "Moussy"- i dont know if its available there in Pakistan-

moussy-1.jpg

moussy_drink_by_jahanshk-d3a4wq7.jpg

moussy.jpg

MoussyGreenTea6x330ml6026.jpg

Its not available in Pakistan I guess. I am thinking of switching over to Lemon malt which is a copy of Barbican by Murree Brewry, not as good as Barbican but still its a cheap alternative.

please dont be a typical indian (stupid) & open your minds.....no harm in exporting something which is in demand but not allowed in home country....

Wah Pakistani Musalmeen Bhai Jaan... As Per Mulla theory Beer is Haram...If you don agree then u r not true Musalmeen....Allah Tumhe Dojakh Naseeb kare...

Its not available in Pakistan I guess. I am thinking of switching over to Lemon malt which is a copy of Barbican by Murree Brewry, not as good as Barbican but still its a cheap alternative.

Lemon Malt is not good, the apple one by Murree brewery is much better.

I dont think Barbican has alcohol in it, it is sold in Oman, and has a big big, Non-Alcoholic and Hala sign on it, and I checked it from the dealer about it as well.

sir do they make beer also & do they export it to india & if yes where can i get them in delhi thanks .

arey abhi to baatein chal rahi hai isko bhejneki, thoda to sabar karo mere bhai.

sir do they make beer also & do they export it to india & if yes where can i get them in delhi thanks .

The Murree beer at one time was exported under an Austrian label. Ask you local supplier, I am sure it gets smuggled across as well.

Beer and Beef. great combo.

Wildmer Hefeweizen with mahi mahi tacos...

Land Shark with beef kebobs

khajoraho beer (i think only available in maharashtra) with bombay ducks fish fry

Tecate with bhajiyaas.

Blue Moon Honey Blonde Ale with sausage links.

India Pale ale with CPK pizza

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom