What's new

Pakistan to sell beer to india

I dont understand why Indians are driven to wits end for stereotyping Pakistan as a Taliban era Afghanistan.

Murree Brewery

By the turn of the 20 century, the name "Murree" was famous for its beer in keg and bottle in the bars, beer halls and army messes of British India. Murree Beer was first awarded a medal for product excellence at the Philadelphia Exhibition in 1876, followed by numerous awards over the past 150 years

Today Murree Brewery has expanded its horizons beyond Pakistan with agreements finalized with brewery in Czech Republic. In the near future our beer will be available to customers first in Scandinavia and subsequently in the rest of Europe.

With the new brewing deals in place and supply assured, Murree Brewery is now looking for potential distributors for our high-quality beers throughout Europe and the rest of the world.

Wow.. nice! we got a smokers corner here at PDF, & now we got one for drinkers too! is PDF going through liberlisation??lol..

are u guys even muslim?

yaar drink kerny waly kisi ko kya nuksaan kerty hai? i think drunk are better then hateful mullah corrupt politicians suicide bombers killers .i feel better after drink but never ever harm someone never fight or shout on someone .i buy whine by my own money after i work hard and earn this money i have right to spend it as i like .:argh:

yaar drink kerny waly kisi ko kya nuksaan kerty hai? i think drunk are better then hateful mullah corrupt politicians suicide bombers killers .i feel better after drink but never ever harm someone never fight or shout on someone .i buy whine by my own money after i work hard and earn this money i have right to spend it as i like .:argh:
imran bhai aap bilkul teekh kehten hain .

icon_beer.gif

Back
Top Bottom