What's new

Pakistan to induct S400 and Pantsir-S1 SAM and Igla-S ManPAD Systems for Air Defence

Why did Putin decide to turn tail ? Because India ofc
I can't pick them off this deal either , not happening

could be a printing mistake, or maybe something is coming ... but my best bet would Pantsir S1/S2 at most .. there is no way Russians will sell S-400 to Pakistan for now, if they did .. than i would call it a big step towards a close more strategic relations between Russia and Pakistan ..

@TheOccupiedKashmir the requirement for LR-SAM was put in cold storage for sometime wasn't it ? when we inducted the HQ-16 most likely 8-9 Batteries is already in service, i think PA will be looking to cover more Air Space with a MR-Sam , but if the requirement for LR-SAM is given a new life, and Russians some how get into the fold to put their product than i cant help but to even consider that maybe S-400 is been offered to PA on a very slight note .

Realistically, S400 might not be possible or even needed by Pakistan. But Pantsir and news around its acquisition has been going on for some time and this sale might come to fruition.

To the point of @Falcon26, this might just be a copy/paste lazy effort from someone making the poster for exhibition.

I think we already have HQ-9 which is a Chinese copy of S300 and that will be enough for Pakistan keeping its geographic dimensions in view.

Even if all news is correct, Indian butt hurt and pain must be ignored.

21371036_1795415767154489_9135553143487065564_n.jpg

21370936_1795416050487794_5251073116737259336_n.jpg

This was displayed at Peshawar Army exhibition by Army
Good development and its mean that Pakistan already signed the deals

Realistically, S400 might not be possible or even needed by Pakistan. But Pantsir and news around its acquisition has been going on for some time and this sale might come to fruition.

To the point of @Falcon26, this might just be a copy/paste lazy effort from someone making the poster for exhibition.

I think we already have HQ-9 which is a Chinese copy of S300 and that will be enough for Pakistan keeping its geographic dimensions in view.

Even if all news is correct, Indian butt hurt and pain must be ignored.
S300 is more than enough with some tweaks and upgrades it can reach on par with s400. I do believe that we have HQ-9, hell even some third world countries have long range SAM. The CPEC is proof that China without any hesitation must have provided Pakistan with hq-9 or GOD knows even better SAM system.

Your denial is amusing

We know Russia Far better than you
Your Delusions are getting worse

India Russia friendship is far stronger than you think
and any way Russians know the limits of your resources

Your denial is amusing

They are happening. IN fact these are being offered by Russia since IDEAS 2014 along with MI 28 Attack Helicopters
Pakistan only carried out trials of Z-10 & T129th which is proof Mi-28 was never offered.

S-400 costs around $400 million per unit, pakistan would need 2 units. Round it of to a billion dollars. Can pakistan afford that money now.

If we can afford 4B usd Submarines. 2B usd Awacs then surely we can afford 1 B usd Sams.

Who remembers when the Indian government tried to pass JF-17 as LCA? The same might be happening here. Some clueless person in charge of posters might have google air defense systems and pasted the first image they saw. If Pakistan was acquiring these systems, a random poster on a street corner is the last place they will announce this acquisition
Well if you look closely they have detailed info with Pic. though S400-300 Poster is not clear.

We know Russia Far better than you
Your Delusions are getting worse

India Russia friendship is far stronger than you think
and any way Russians know the limits of your resources
You don't Russia that is the issue. With Russia rule is simple you pay them and they will give you weapons. That is why Russia at same time sells you and China weapons and also sells weapons to Vietnam and also to Egypt and other countries many countries who have tension with other countries but both of those countries get weapons from Russia. You think you know Russia but you don't you think you can control Russia but you can't.

Back
Top Bottom