What's new

Pakistan to get delivery of four Mi-35s in 2016

Hope so. Doesn't make sense to get logistics and training rolling for just 4. PAA/PAF usually don't procure such low numbers of choppers. Maybe test and evaluation?

You know, what is interesting is that Army Chief has asked for Operation Zarb-Azb to be taken into Balochistan as well. That'll be a massive clean up operation and helis would be the ideal combat tool there. Need to clean up Balochistan and FATA/KPK if Chinese investment has to bear fruit.
I remember some one stated that this order is for 7 with an option of 3 more for the ANF. Where as PAA would be going after some other kind of Heli.

10 to 25 is on order don't know exact amount but won't be more than 25 becoz pak is might thinking of new cobras too

noice, shame only 4 for 2016. could ramp of shipments for 2017-on?

can't pakistan buy used/refurbised helis??

gotta think could get a good deal on some Mi-8/17s/24s.

mil-mi8-hip.jpg

looks cozzy

I think they will be just for Evaluation or perhaps for training like we got Z-10s from China.

Seems that Pakistan is happy with Z10 .... on the other side AH1Z ... no need of third gunship....

i think pakistan will get 12-16 mi35 as they are multipurpose but for main atack chopper they will seek z-10 with cobras

Congrats ! Will PAA use them for Operational purpose ? as soon as we receive these machines or will be in Testing periods for months.

2016 is bit far would have been nice to get 12 units by August 14 for parade and demonstration

04083_MI35VK20907148.jpg

Brand new , copters , will last for while

Thori der tu enjoy krne dete :D

So Z10, AH1Z and now Mi-35's... Impressive I must say!

Laleiii....busss dheek tereii Altaf Bhai keh khilaaf bhiii Cobras istamaal kareiin geiii ! :bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom