What's new

Pakistan to get delivery of four Mi-35s in 2016

WAQAS119

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just saw this breaking news on Channel 92.

According to ISPR "Pakistan to get delivery of four Mi-35s in 2016"

Mi-35.jpg

I guess four would be more than enough for ANF. It's not like they will be going to a war.

Just saw this breaking news on Channel 92.

According to ISPR "Pakistan to get delivery of four Mi-35s in 2016"

Mi-35.jpg

I am sure the PAA might have placed orders for at least 30-50 of them and the news might need some correction. Also, PAA should increase the order of AH-1 Zulu from 15 to 50 and also try to assemble more Z-10s with Chinese help and bring them on table to sell these Z-10s on cost to cost basis.

I am sure if PAA tries more then we can produce or assemble Mi-35s and Z-10s at home.

Maybe more will come later.

Hope so. Doesn't make sense to get logistics and training rolling for just 4. PAA/PAF usually don't procure such low numbers of choppers. Maybe test and evaluation?

You know, what is interesting is that Army Chief has asked for Operation Zarb-Azb to be taken into Balochistan as well. That'll be a massive clean up operation and helis would be the ideal combat tool there. Need to clean up Balochistan and FATA/KPK if Chinese investment has to bear fruit.

Four????4?????and that too in 2016....:undecided:....ghareeb logon!!!

The final order will definitely be more than 4. It simply does not make sense for an organization like PAA to only acquire 4 machines considering that infrastructure and training will have to be built from scratch.

The final order will definitely be more than 4. It simply does not make sense for an organization like PAA to only acquire 4 machines considering that infrastructure and training will have to be built from scratch.

Exactly, plus didn't PAA get it's hands on ex-Afghan/Soviet Mi24s in 1980s? Like a couple of them?

Back
Top Bottom