What's new

Pakistan to bar CIA operations from its territory

i know some of you bhartis are some of the cheapest and most derelict/delinquent people on the face of the planet when it comes to actually paying up, but did you ever end up paying the israelis for that searcher-II you had for ''observational purposes'' ? :laugh:

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

Indian drone shot down by Pakistan | ArabNews

maybe you can make another hastily scripted bollywood masterpiece, we know already you are a nation of day-dreamers

IAF_Searcher_display_PAF.jpg
oh old and rhetoric piece of news bandied about so much that Indians must think that it gives you the satisfaction which is hard to come by these days..

Those insisting that Amonium nitrate fertilizer is the only way the terrorists get hold of explosives,are ignorants and need to educate themselves.
ANFO or amonium nitrate fuel oil mixture that is used in mining industry is a low cost mild explosive,it isnt even high explosive..
Plus the fertilizer is sold in granular form,to make explosive you need another type of AN.....which is porous and not publically available in pakidtan.
Please educate yourself before throwing tantrums
I sincerely am not, was responding only to a point raised by AZ here and then simply said that it should be controlled nothing else.. I'm sorry if you felt I was throwing tantrums..

i know some of you bhartis are some of the cheapest and most derelict/delinquent people on the face of the planet when it comes to actually paying up, but did you ever end up paying the israelis for that searcher-II you had for ''observational purposes'' ? :laugh:

got hurt ?I know its difficult .
uav and ucav has difference I said testing.
maybe you can make another hastily scripted bollywood masterpiece, we know already you are a nation of day-dreamers

IAF_Searcher_display_PAF.jpg
OBSESSED. .LOL AT DAY DREAMERS.

Private import and distribution companies such as Ghulam Mohammad Din – one of the largest fertilizer companies in Afghanistan with reportedly upwards of a 40% market share, have thrived under this environment and rely and work closely with the NGOs and aid agency programs to source and distribute fertilizers. Aid agencies and NGOs typically provide a dual role of advisory services as well as distribution – a major focus is teaching local farmers how to use fertilizers more efficiently. Go talk to those NGOs. Once that fertilizer leaves Pakistani soil, no longer is it our responsibility.

our only fault is that we subsidize fertilizer (i have my own views on that) and thusly Pakistan's fertilizer is the cheapest and most saught after

approx. 500,000 metric tons of Pakistani fertilizer is exported to Afghanistan per annum......if you expect us to monitor what they do with that fertilizer, then you need to seek mental health assistance.

as i said earlier, business is business fools....i'm sorry for even bringing up fertilizer now.

in all honesty, one can make explosives of varying output levels using even household products; products readily available in the open market......regrettably, the know-how is constantly passed on generation to generation. Demolition experts from US side, British side, Israeli side and of course Pakistani side were instrumental in training directly or indirectly how to create cheap solutions to obliterate soviet armour.

decades later, know-how is still there.....the presence of al qaeda however (with its twisted, unfriendly global agenda) has complicated things significantly and caused un-necessary confusions. We've captured many of their top bomb-makers, actually. Some killed in armed encounters with our forces. After pressure from Pakistani military as well as drones, some of them have fled to Yemen where they are operating.

got hurt ?I know its difficult

sorry, i just got low-balled by a ''karan'' on ''craigslist''

maybe that was a bit harsh

uav and ucav has difference I said testing.
OBSESSED. .LOL AT DAY DREAMERS.

that's a genuine picture so i dont know why you're accusing ME of being the dreamer. It was snapped @ Sargoda, home of the PAF!

I sincerely am not, was responding only to a point raised by AZ here and then simply said that it should be controlled nothing else.. I'm sorry if you felt I was throwing tantrums..
Party pooper ..
There i was preparing to bash you some more :D

Pakistani's say they can mess with Superpowers like SU and the US, yet assume the same cannot be done to them due to their crude nukes.

Time is not far away to trade nukes for some $$. They will do it. India and other countries make sure that pakistan is kept very busy to deal with internal mess and drone.

Read these, they have the links and names... I don't consider copy pasting good enough when a simple search would have served you to find it but then again, find the links below..
Key witness in Chicago trial offers more details on 2008 Mumbai attacks - The Washington Post

On the trail of Pakistani terror group's elusive mastermind behind the Mumbai siege

Oh my God, please read the post. Headley is a terrorist and can say whatever the hell he wants. It does not become the truth. He can say what he likes to plea bargain anything, it makes no difference........ even the US has confirmed it has NO evidence, note the key word here, EVIDENCE of any ISI link to the Taliban, other then suspicions, and circumstantial matters. So again, proof/evidence, not your gut instinct, not what you suspect, not possibilities, EVIDENCE. Not, but ISI has something against India hence, they must have involvement, otherwise India too would be linked to 9/11 as a beneficiary of its aftermath by your Indian logic. Your mentality reminds me of Shri Ravi Shankars Katurka logic, which in English is plain stupid.........

Time is not far away to trade nukes for some $$. They will do it. India and other countries make sure that pakistan is kept very busy to deal with internal mess and drone.

Mere bhai, what happens when the US, as shown by its past misadventures fails and leave miserably....... what do you think will be Pakistan's response to India, Kashmir part 2........ I doubt it, this time around the full monty, target every part of India, stock exchange blasts the lot.......... India is deep into its neck with this and now it hs to go on with this plan of hers, for her own survival, as if she fails, the consequences of India will be devastating........ ISI will make sure of that

who said anything about supporting extremism? do you have proof of Pakistan supporting extremism?

Dr.Afridi is in jail and the guys who sheltered & helped OBL & his family in Pakistan are not punished gives the right answer to your question.

Yea! Try more harder cuz currently, Indian Investment have failed to achieve its aims against Pakistan. All aims were achieved by other regional players .. And don't try anything moronic in such field where you lack much of information. Instead of Facing Afghan conditions, Indians are running away from it. You disappoints your masters without saying No.

we said no to USA to assist in West's interest and case closed. Thats Diplomacy between nations.

Pakistan said NO to drone strikes to safegaurd your OWN interests & drone strikes increased after that & what you did except whinning & crying ?? Nothing . Thats Mastery & Slavery relations.

My friend, the US may use India to put that squeeze on, but for one second think what will happen to India......... Pakistan will be destroyed, no doubt, lets admit that for the sake of argument and debate, but what do you think will happen to India....... Pakistan will go, but India too will suffer the same consequence, as were going down, may as well take India down with us and go all the way....... either way, the end result will not be good for India, hence the best thing for India is to stay well away.....

A simple example of Kargil should suffice, where the mere hint of War caused havoc and turmoil on the Indian economy, Indian businessmen had to step in and advice the terrorist fanatical Hindu fundamentalist Indian BJP government to step down otherwise India's economy would suffer irreparable damage. What do you think would happen to it in a War.........

Best thing for India is to stay well away

First thing, India is not going to start any war with Pakistan for USA.
Second thing, No doubt India will have few setbacks if war is only option but it can surely be back on track unlike pakistan.

Well we are not dumb to start war on pakistan. We will cripple pakistan economy and squeeze out whatever fighting power it has. After that it is just a walk in park. The process is started. If USA is on our side and without USA aid and military freebie, this process will very quick.

Thats unwanted. US is a trouble maker to its allies as well as enemies. We are not going to have any role between US & its policies with South Asian country MILITARILY.

y203094159713318.jpg

haan bhi jawan koi indian nazar aya ??????

large-A%20Pakistan%20Army%20soldier%20stands%20guard%20during%20an%20operation%20in%20FATA.jpg

nhi sir jee abhi tak to nhi ...............:rofl:

Chal Oye Chawaliyaan na maar...Jab bhi woh aayegaa tab Indian Jawan kya band baja baraat le kar aayegaa jo tu usse itni asaani se dekh lega ???

Mere bhai, what happens when the US, as shown by its past misadventures fails and leave miserably....... what do you think will be Pakistan's response to India, Kashmir part 2........ I doubt it, this time around the full monty, target every part of India, stock exchange blasts the lot.......... India is deep into its neck with this and now it hs to go on with this plan of hers, for her own survival, as if she fails, the consequences of India will be devastating........ ISI will make sure of that

Zaroor Bhai Zaroor
Kashmir Part 2 ke chakkar mei Bangladesh Part 2 ho jaayega. Unlike Fake Kashmiri freedom fighters there are many more baloch & Sindhudesh freedom fighter. India will surely help them like we helped bengalis.

Oh my God, please read the post. Headley is a terrorist and can say whatever the hell he wants. It does not become the truth. He can say what he likes to plea bargain anything, it makes no difference........ even the US has confirmed it has NO evidence, note the key word here, EVIDENCE of any ISI link to the Taliban, other then suspicions, and circumstantial matters. So again, proof/evidence, not your gut instinct, not what you suspect, not possibilities, EVIDENCE. Not, but ISI has something against India hence, they must have involvement, otherwise India too would be linked to 9/11 as a beneficiary of its aftermath by your Indian logic. Your mentality reminds me of Shri Ravi Shankars Katurka logic, which in English
I can understand ur denial because, anyone would be more inclined to believe in a captured terrorist than a poster sitting behind a screen...

Yes there is no evidence but if he says that there are links in a court of law it is treated as a truth as he is under oath. Now the lack of evidence does not mean OBL was not found in Pakistan, happily living with his family...

Dr.Afridi is in jail and the guys who sheltered & helped OBL & his family in Pakistan are not punished gives the right answer to your question.

Do you have information on those who ‘’sheltered’’ and ‘’helped’’ bin laden. As far as I know, there was hardly even a resistance put up on 2 May 2011. If there was some massive shootout that erupted in Bilal town, I’d maybe believe you. However, the only people affiliated with the ‘’worlds most wanted man’’ were the deceased as well as his wives – all of whom have been repatriated after their detention and interrogations.

If you have any additional information you’d like to share regarding those who sheltered and helped OBL, kindly enlighten us

Dr. Afridi is in jail for running a fake vaccine program (gross medical malpractice), working for a foreign intelligence organization in exchange for a incentive/reward without informing the local authorities (espionage) as well as having ties to a militant organization that has attacked the Pakistani state in the past ( ‘’Lashkar e Islam’’).

It’s been discussed extensively, so if you want to continue to have rocks and pebbles in your undies – I can’t help you, kid.

we said no to USA to assist in West's interest and case closed. Thats Diplomacy between nations.

And Pakistan is saying no to re-opening of supply routes. That isn’t just diplomacy, it’s a message. And it seems to have perturbed the Americans, but then again it doesn’t matter b/c 24 soldiers were killed in an exchange @ Salala and no apology has been given. We are the ones who are perturbed, and this is our turf and our neighbourhood. When they don’t play by the rules and then get burnt, they can try to do all (in lieu of diplomacy) but it’s a failed strategy on their part as will be witnessed.

Pakistan said NO to drone strikes to safegaurd your OWN interests & drone strikes increased after that & what you did except whinning & crying ?? Nothing .

I guess it seems to signal that it isn’t about fighting militancy (which they are creating) but rather ‘’sticking it to Pakistan’’ – which at the end of the day will win neither our cooperation nor our lands to be used to transport their equipment and materiel.

as for the mastery-slavery thing - i do agree with you. The slaves are the men and women of PPP and its coalition (if it ever was one).

Whether for USA or not for USA, indians dare not attack Pakistan because they know we will strike back with vengeance and are ready for a fight at any time.

Unlike Fake Kashmiri freedom fighters there are many more baloch & Sindhudesh freedom fighter. India will surely help them like we helped bengalis.

If it helps you sleep better at night, keep telling yourself that, humein kya?

But do remember that 20+ separatist movements exist in your country and there are many many fissures and cracks that can be exploited. There are two ways to play the game.

By the way, Baloch population (a very patriotic and proud one i must say) is very small with respect to total % of Pakistan and only ELEMENTS among three (of all Baloch tribes) are even calling for separation; Sindudesh army? Puhhh-leeeez. :lol:

You know how many Sindhis were part of the Pakistan movement?

Prior to our most important day of history (14 August) it was Sindh Assembly that had passed a resolution for the creation of Pakistan

what an epic FAIL on your part, putar.

Nexxxxxxt

پنجاب کے علاقے میں پاک بھارت سرحد پر جھڑپیں جاری تھیں۔ بھارتی فوج سکھوں پر مشتمل تھی۔ رات اتنی کالی تھی کہ ہاتھ کو ہاتھ سجھائی نہ دیتا تھا۔ اب خالی خولی فائرنگ کا کیا فائدہ!

پاکستانی فوجیوں نے مشورہ کیا کہ اب کیا کیا جائے!!! ایک ذہین فوجی نے کہا کہ سکھوں میں اکثر نام 'رام سنگھ' ہوتا ہے۔ ہم میں سے وقفے وقفے سے "رام سنگھ" کا نام لے کر آواز دیں گے، جدھر سے آواز آئے گی، گولی مار دیں گے۔

میٹنگ ختم ہوئی، سب نے اپنی پوزیشنیں سنبھال لیں۔ ایک فوجی نے آواز لگائی: "رام سنگھ"۔ ادھر سے جواب آیا: "ہاں"۔ ساتھ ہی ایک ٹھاہ کی آواز بلند ہوئی اور رام سنگھ مارا گیا۔

چند منٹ بعد پھر ایک فوجی کی آواز آئی: "رام سنگھ"۔ جواب آیا: "ہاں"۔ ساتھ ہی ٹھاہ۔

جب چار پانچ رام سنگھ ڈھیر ہو گئے تو سکھوں نے بھی میٹنگ بھلا لی۔ ایک ذہین سکھ فوجی نے مشورہ دیا کہ ہم بھی ان کے ساتھ وہی کرتے ہیں جو انہوں نے ہمارے ساتھ کیا۔ مسلمانوں میں اکثر نام "اللہ رکھا" ہوتا ہے۔ وقفے وقفے سے آوازیں لگا کر ان کے سارے اللہ رکھے مار دیتے ہیں اور اپنا بدلہ لے لیتے ہیں۔

ذہین سکھ فوجی کا یہ مشورہ سب نے بہت پسند کیا اور اسے کندھوں پر اٹھا لیا۔ میٹنگ کے بعد سب نے اپنی پوزیشنیں سنبھال لیں۔ تھوڑی دیر کے بعد اسی ذہین سکھ فوجی نے آواز لگائی: "اللہ رکھا"۔

ادھر سے جواب آیا: "اللہ رکھا چھٹی پر ہے۔ تم کون ہو، رام سنگھ"؟ اس نے کہا: "ہاں"۔ ساتھ ہی آواز آئی ٹھاہ اور ذہین سکھ فوجی مارا گیا۔

its time pakistan launches a retaliation movement and gives a slam to the U.S. We've been bullied enough, it's clear thy don't want peace, so let's give them something to fight for.

You should play a few strategy/wargames my friend.
Perhaps that will calm the nerves down.

You need anti-anxiety meds my friend.
its time pakistan launches a retaliation movement and gives a slam to the U.S. We've been bullied enough, it's clear thy don't want peace, so let's give them something to fight for.

I can understand ur denial because, anyone would be more inclined to believe in a captured terrorist than a poster sitting behind a screen...

Yes there is no evidence but if he says that there are links in a court of law it is treated as a truth as he is under oath. Now the lack of evidence does not mean OBL was not found in Pakistan, happily living with his family...

I am not sure if your courts treat it as the truth, but it does not get treated as the truth in any other court. It is simply part of a series of evidence being provided by the accused. The truthfulness of that evidence must be held in a separate trial with either R v ISI or Headley v ISI trial in which simply his word against that of the ISI would be just as obvious and one's word against another and as such, does not have evidence for it to hold much merit to warrant a conviction of any kind whatsoever.

So please, keep your emotions to yourself, they mean nothing when it comes to a trial process.......... I may as well stand in a Pakistani court and say RAW helped me to attack Pakistan hand in hand with AQ, would that be treated as evidence against RAW also..........

Second thing, No doubt India will have few setbacks if war is only option but it can surely be back on track unlike pakistan.

I do not know how you can opredict Pakistan's response, conventional or nuclear for you to make the assumption that you will be back on track, any objective by an enemy force would be to prevent just that....... I will let you Indians live in your Bollywood film set on that

Zaroor Bhai Zaroor
Kashmir Part 2 ke chakkar mei Bangladesh Part 2 ho jaayega. Unlike Fake Kashmiri freedom fighters there are many more baloch & Sindhudesh freedom fighter. India will surely help them like we helped bengalis.

Time will tell my friend, time will tell as to what exactly the stakes for India shall be, inshallah........ if it is our destiny to fall as a Nation, then so be it, by the will of our Lord, and if it isn't then............inshallah, India shall witness our response in deeds not words........

It's very aparent in regards to what's happening in Baluchistan!

Back
Top Bottom