What's new

Pakistan to bar CIA operations from its territory

What difference does that make now.......... the US has now got a permanent foothold in Pakistan. Even if they left today, the ones we know of, they have many ways of accessing their "asset" and "human resources" in Pakistan to go along unhindered now.

Pakistan seriously needs to look at other ways, like targeted assassinations of CIA as well as holding of CIA operatives for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity with regards to the Drone strikes. The US is not a signatory to the ICC therefore will prevent any trials going ahead of its citizens anywhere in the world. When they realise they are being actively targeted for a crime such as "War Crimes", the US knows all too well what a slippery slope that can become and will remove all of their CIA operatives very quickly in fear of a successful prosecution, as this will open many a doors around the world in a legal framework, known or unknown out of Pakistan. Their "assets" and "human resources" can eventually slowly be targeted through a good Police intelligence work on the ground. But their handlers would have left by this point making funds availability and movement very difficult within Pakistan.

Actually, he probably is the sharpest tool in the U.S. shed. Mopey ol' Leon's been right wayyy too often in too many jobs to be characterized otherwise. It's only natural that doubters don't realize it immediately (otherwise they would be sharper than he is.)
I totally agree with you. What a strange feeling! :P

What difference does that make now.......... the US has now got a permanent foothold in Pakistan. Even if they left today, the ones we know of, they have many ways of accessing their "asset" and "human resources" in Pakistan to go along unhindered now.

Pakistan seriously needs to look at other ways, like targeted assassinations of CIA as well as holding of CIA operatives for War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity with regards to the Drone strikes. The US is not a signatory to the ICC therefore will prevent any trials going ahead of its citizens anywhere in the world. When they realise they are being actively targeted for a crime such as "War Crimes", the US knows all too well what a slippery slope that can become and will remove all of their CIA operatives very quickly in fear of a successful prosecution, as this will open many a doors around the world in a legal framework, known or unknown out of Pakistan. Their "assets" and "human resources" can eventually slowly be targeted through a good Police intelligence work on the ground. But their handlers would have left by this point making funds availability and movement very difficult within Pakistan.

ISI should be hell aggressive against their assets here kill them many arrest them many and hang them many so next time no one dare to work for CIA .only one example did nothing .

for pakistan dec 21, 2012 is true..
Funny and moronic statement :D

ISI should be hell aggressive against their assets here kill them many arrest them many and hang them many so next time no one dare to work for CIA .only one example did nothing .
Imran, calm down my friend. No need for hanging/gutting/skinning and burning :D

Good luck pakistan.. hard times ahead!

India should step in and put pressure on western border.

it was YOU that made the assertions :laugh:
and I presented the proof which you rejected based on your assertions, whatever they maybe.. So once again proof is what I would like to be served...

Good luck pakistan.. hard times ahead!

India should step in and put pressure on western border.

like what?

another ''cold start'' ??
smiley-laughing013.gif
smiley-laughing013.gif

and I presented the proof which you rejected based on your assertions, whatever they maybe.. So once again proof is what I would like to be served...

no you didnt

Back
Top Bottom