What's new

Pakistan to bar CIA operations from its territory

like what?

another ''cold start'' ??
smiley-laughing013.gif
smiley-laughing013.gif

no you didnt
David headley is sentenced and he is on record int court of law that 26/11 had some ISI links... How is this not proof?:undecided:

Pakistan will be squeezed from both sides... Careful what you wish :)
Yea! Try more harder cuz currently, Indian Investment have failed to achieve its aims against Pakistan. All aims were achieved by other regional players .. And don't try anything moronic in such field where you lack much of information. Instead of Facing Afghan conditions, Indians are running away from it. You disappoints your masters without saying No.

Pakistan will be squeezed from both sides... Careful what you wish :)

My friend, the US may use India to put that squeeze on, but for one second think what will happen to India......... Pakistan will be destroyed, no doubt, lets admit that for the sake of argument and debate, but what do you think will happen to India....... Pakistan will go, but India too will suffer the same consequence, as were going down, may as well take India down with us and go all the way....... either way, the end result will not be good for India, hence the best thing for India is to stay well away.....

A simple example of Kargil should suffice, where the mere hint of War caused havoc and turmoil on the Indian economy, Indian businessmen had to step in and advice the terrorist fanatical Hindu fundamentalist Indian BJP government to step down otherwise India's economy would suffer irreparable damage. What do you think would happen to it in a War.........

Best thing for India is to stay well away

My friend, the US may use India to put that squeeze on, but for one second think what will happen to India......... Pakistan will be destroyed, no doubt, lets admit that for the sake of argument and debate, but what do you think will happen to India....... Pakistan will go, but India too will suffer the same consequence, as were going down, may as well take India down with us and go all the way....... either way, the end result will not be good for India, hence the best thing for India is to stay well away.....

A simple example of Kargil should suffice, where the mere hint of War caused havoc and turmoil on the Indian economy, Indian businessmen had to step in and advice the terrorist fanatical Hindu fundamentalist Indian BJP government to step down otherwise India's economy would suffer irreparable damage. What do you think would happen to it in a War.........

Doubt it. Nuclear power' tend to play proxy and economic games.

Doubt it. Nuclear power' tend to play proxy and economic games.

Which is why the comment was in response to Agni5000.......... a squeeze by India will prove and achieve nothing as the stakes for India will be way too high for it to bear the consequences, hence why, Indian role will have no bearing on Pakistan here over CIA

Well we are not dumb to start war on pakistan. We will cripple pakistan economy and squeeze out whatever fighting power it has. After that it is just a walk in park. The process is started. If USA is on our side and without USA aid and military freebie, this process will very quick.

nothing can me more far from truth thAn your post..

David headley is sentenced and he is on record int court of law that 26/11 had some ISI links... How is this not proof?:undecided:

Oh please, do you even know how the legal framework works............ Yes, he said the ISI had links, well guess what, tell us what links?????????? Just because he said the ISI had links doesn't make it a fact. This is a terrorist who has spent time in Indian custody where torture is routine. A fact India cannot deny. Evidence obtained through such practice are not relied upon in Court, which is why terrorists on trial in Pakistan are walking free from our courts here.........

And any way, the say so of a man stating the ISI had links proves absolute b0llocks, where is his handler, who is he, what links does he have to ISI, what comms were used to communicate with the ISI, other then the stupid Indian Police who came out during the 26/11 attacks and claimed that they had intercepted the ISI mobile phone call during the attacks unfolding from Pakistan where they heard the ISI tell the terrorists to remind them that if they get caught that they are to say they were from Hyderabad in India and not Pakistan.................. I mean, for F8ck sakes, is this the kind of evidence your court had relied on, then please, continue in your mirage..............

Learn the legal parameters first and what is admissible and what is not and then come here and debate the issue

Well we are not dumb to start war on pakistan. We will cripple pakistan economy and squeeze out whatever fighting power it has. After that it is just a walk in park. The process is started. If USA is on our side and without USA aid and military freebie, this process will very quick.

nothing can me more far from truth thAn your post..

Oh my God, I am debating with fantacists and children here............... wow what utter stupidty............... Amreeka marwa de ga in Indians ko or yeh paar marte rehe gain

Pakistani's say they can mess with Superpowers like SU and the US, yet assume the same cannot be done to them due to their crude nukes.

Oh please, do you even know how the legal framework works............ Yes, he said the ISI had links, well guess what, tell us what links?????????? Just because he said the ISI had links doesn't make it a fact. This is a terrorist who has spent time in Indian custody where torture is routine. A fact India cannot deny. Evidence obtained through such practice are not relied upon in Court, which is why terrorists on trial in Pakistan are walking free from our courts here.........

And any way, the say so of a man stating the ISI had links proves absolute b0llocks, where is his handler, who is he, what links does he have to ISI, what comms were used to communicate with the ISI, other then the stupid Indian Police who came out during the 26/11 attacks and claimed that they had intercepted the ISI mobile phone call during the attacks unfolding from Pakistan where they heard the ISI tell the terrorists to remind them that if they get caught that they are to say they were from Hyderabad in India and not Pakistan.................. I mean, for F8ck sakes, is this the kind of evidence your court had relied on, then please, continue in your mirage..............

Learn the legal parameters first and what is admissible and what is not and then come here and debate the issue

Read these, they have the links and names... I don't consider copy pasting good enough when a simple search would have served you to find it but then again, find the links below..
Key witness in Chicago trial offers more details on 2008 Mumbai attacks - The Washington Post

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/13/AR2010111304907_pf.html

Oh my God, I am debating with fantacists and children here............... wow what utter stupidty............... Amreeka marwa de ga in Indians ko or yeh paar marte rehe gain
America did what it had to do and is still doing, we know well enough and keep our distance..

maybe drone strike testing nowadays these things r common isn't it ?

i know some of you bhartis are some of the cheapest and most derelict/delinquent people on the face of the planet when it comes to actually paying up, but did you ever end up paying the israelis for that searcher-II you had for ''observational purposes'' ? :laugh:

IAF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002 - Vayu Sena

Indian drone shot down by Pakistan | ArabNews

maybe you can make another hastily scripted bollywood masterpiece, we know already you are a nation of day-dreamers

IAF_Searcher_display_PAF.jpg

Pakistani's say they can mess with Superpowers like SU and the US,
Can you explore bit more yourselves? Cuz In terms of defending itself any nation would be agree to mess with anyone , But things are not as worse as you are describing it.

Those insisting that Amonium nitrate fertilizer is the only way the terrorists get hold of explosives,are ignorants and need to educate themselves.
ANFO or amonium nitrate fuel oil mixture that is used in mining industry is a low cost mild explosive,it isnt even high explosive..
Plus the fertilizer is sold in granular form,to make explosive you need another type of AN.....which is porous and not publically available in pakidtan.
Please educate yourself before throwing tantrums

Back
Top Bottom