What's new

Pakistan to bar CIA operations from its territory

I am not sure if your courts treat it as the truth, but it does not get treated as the truth in any other court. It is simply part of a series of evidence being provided by the accused. The truthfulness of that evidence must be held in a separate trial with either R v ISI or Headley v ISI trial in which simply his word against that of the ISI would be just as obvious and one's word against another and as such, does not have evidence for it to hold much merit to warrant a conviction of any kind whatsoever.
The authenticity of the truth if required can be challenged by anyone but then again who will in Pakistan give proof against ISI, did Pakistan conduct an internal probe on it, they simply denied the whole episode? Pakistan is unable to try a know terrorist and Pakistan is not ready to share his voice samples, what is Pakistan scared of?

The authenticity of the truth if required can be challenged by anyone but then again who will in Pakistan give proof against ISI, did Pakistan conduct an internal probe on it, they simply denied the whole episode? Pakistan is unable to try a know terrorist and Pakistan is not ready to share his voice samples, what is Pakistan scared of?

You are the accuser, so you provide the proof, why in God's name would we hold an "internal" investigation when we have the word of our intelligence agency that they are not involved, period. Just like India is not holding an internal investigation into RAW involvement in Balochistan and Pakistan. Grow up, your p1ssing in the wind here

You are the accuser, so you provide the proof, why in God's name would we hold an "internal" investigation when we have the word of our intelligence agency that they are not involved, period. Just like India is not holding an internal investigation into RAW involvement in Balochistan and Pakistan. Grow up, your p1ssing in the wind here
As I said, that man said there are links and he said that in a court of law under oath, now if you want to deny that you must have proof as I said you can take him to court to reject the truth as he was quoted as saying. Oh please, first show us atleast a single captured terrorist which implicates RAW and then there will be an Internal investigation.. The agency which does not have anyone to answer to does create a lot of confidence, good for your country I must say!

As I said, that man said there are links and he said that in a court of law under oath, now if you want to deny that you must have proof as I said you can take him to court to reject the truth as he was quoted as saying. Oh please, first show us atleast a single captured terrorist which implicates RAW and then there will be an Internal investigation.. The agency which does not have anyone to answer to does create a lot of confidence, good for your country I must say!

I don't think debating with an Indian mirage will achieve anything here. Clearly your understanding of the legal system is non existant and childish. Just because someone has said something in court does not make it evidence, it is his account and thats all. It means nothing as part of any prosecution against anyone else. The US would have easily held a trial by know in absentia and labelled the ISI as a terrorist organisation. So please, learn more about the Law before commenting..........

I don't think debating with an Indian mirage will achieve anything here. Clearly your understanding of the legal system is non existant and childish. Just because someone has said something in court does not make it evidence, it is his account and thats all. It means nothing as part of any prosecution against anyone else. The US would have easily held a trial by know in absentia and labelled the ISI as a terrorist organisation. So please, learn more about the Law before commenting..........
Ok maybe I do not have the required knowledge about the law, but pray tell me why was not there an Internal probe to make sure that indeed the thing was a false claim?

Please also answer the second part of my statement.

ISI might be the most evil organization in the world but they are EVIL NOT STUPID......

In all example where ISI is involved in killings/ Ransom / Terrorism etc the story starts with 2 people came to me and said they are ISI agents and told me to do this and that......... Seriously Grow up

The most evil organization is telling pawns their orignal ranks and names and also telling them from where they belong i.e ISI

ISI might be the most evil organization in the world but they are EVIL NOT STUPID......

In all example where ISI is involved in killings/ Ransom / Terrorism etc the story starts with 2 people came to me and said they are ISI agents and told me to do this and that......... Seriously Grow up

The most evil organization is telling pawns their orignal ranks and names and also telling them from where they belong i.e ISI
Good for you!

There should be no CIA & no US Military in Pakistan & US Embassy including US Consulates work should be limited & they should do what all the Embassy & Consulates do around the world. US Embassy & US Consulates needs to be monitored because they are the main source of terrorism in Pakistan they are spreading terror & chaos in Pakistan. It is because of US & these corrupt politicians things have never been this bad for Pakistan, PPP are the main culprits who are destroying Pakistan in every possible way.

PPP must be eliminated from Pakistan & for good.

Back
Top Bottom