What's new

Pakistan - The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization.

The distinct Indian look comes from mixture of ASI and ANI genes, ASI(ancestral South Indians) genes aka the so called Dravidian genes are present in high percentage in every Pakistani ignoring their obsession with the word 'Dravidian' to look different from India. :wacko:

you settled in Indus valley in 1947. :lol::lol::lol:

Are you too an Arain, lot many people claimed Arains have Arab ancestry, then how can they claim IVC. :lol::lol:

ARABS DONOT CARRY ARYAN GENES!!!! THEY ARE WAY DIFFERENT!!!!

Are you too an Arain, lot many people claimed Arains have Arab ancestry, then how can they claim IVC. :lol::lol:

Google professor of ancient history, first try to learn difference between race and beradari (brotherhood) before acting like an experts on Arains.

And go claim your ganaga-jamna civilization or african culture if you want to go too far in your origin.

ANI means genetic components of Indians which share similarities with people in Europe, Central Asia and Middle East. It don't mean all of it was contributed by 4000 years old Indians gene, you are openly neglecting the contributions made by number of foreigners who settled in India after Alexander's invasion of India like Kushans, Red-White Huns, Shakas, Parthians. The people in Indus river regions shows the highest foreign gene inflow and assimilated to Indian culture compared to rest of India.

ANI admixture is still native to Pakistan. It's higher in Indo-European speaking South Asians while ASI occurs more in Dravidians. ASI is native to South India but not not North India.

ANI admixture is still native to Pakistan. It's higher in Indo-European speaking South Asians while ASI occurs more in Dravidians. ASI is native to South India but not not North India.

You are wrong!!!! Pakistanis carry well above 35% of ASI genes!!!! Do you know Bangali Brahamans carry 75% ANI Genes well above any other South Asian Group???? And the are WELL EAST IN SUBCONTINENT!!!!! So who is native to ANI that is BANGALI BRAHAMANS!!!

Pakistani are good mix of ANI+ASI group!!!!

You are wrong!!!! Pakistanis carry well above 35% of ASI genes!!!! Do you know Bangali Brahamans carry 75% ANI Genes well above any other South Asian Group???? And the are WELL EAST IN SUBCONTINENT!!!!! So who is native to ANI that is BANGALI BRAHAMANS!!!

Pakistani are good mix of ANI+ASI group!!!!

I think you are confusing something, as i said do not take genetic studies seriously. Some time also use common sense. It does not matter what ani-asi one carry, Pakistanis are sole inheritors of IVC. Proven by ancient skeletan remains found in Punjab and Sindh.

Mehrgarh was build by ancestors of brahui/baloch, some of them moved to sindh and punjab and gave birth to Harappa and Mohenjedaro.

Google professor of ancient history, first try to learn difference between race and beradari (brotherhood) before acting like an experts on Arains.

And go claim your ganaga-jamna civilization or african culture if you want to go too far in your origin.

Ganga-Jamuna and Sindhu civilization, both belong to us. ;) BTW Arains have arab ancestry, what it has to do with Biradari system, everyone has a biradari.

Ganga-Jamuna and Sindhu civilization, both belong to us. ;) BTW Arains have arab ancestry, what it has to do with Biradari system, everyone has a biradari.

By repeating this line will not make it true, Ganga it self is product of people from Indus valley.

I think you are confusing something, as i said do not take genetic studies seriously. Some time also use common sense. It does not matter what ani-asi one carry, Pakistanis are sole inheritors of IVC. Proven by ancient skeletan remains found in Punjab and Sindh.

Mehrgarh was build by ancestors of brahui/baloch, some of them moved to sindh and punjab and gave birth to Harappa and Mohenjedaro.

FOR THE REPLY CHECK MY POST NO #86 ON PAGE NO.6.

YOU WILL GET CLEAR ANSWER.

You claim IVC is yours ok. Now shall we analyse??? Why dose the IVC disappeared?? And where does the Culture of IVC vanished???

e70ce94bbe19b6cb3f2ae592883d0cea-jpg.92890

Fact : The culture which you are claiming as IVC is in TRUTH is SARASWATI VALLEY CIVILIZATION. The most of the Archaeological sites of your IVC are between Dry Bed of Saraswati (Ghaggar) and Indus valley. Very less sights are on western side of Indus.
Here is the map of the Archaeological sites of your IVC
map2-jpg.93042

Now the question is why there is sudden disappearance of this mighty civilization???? Saraswati river was a monsoon river supported by tributaries as Satlej & Yamuna. Around 4000BC yes 4000BC i.e. 6000 years back, DUE TO CLIMATE CHANGE the Satlej and Yamuna changed their course and the main stream of Saraswati River being monsoon driven dried due to lack of monsoon rain.

Now the question arises where do the people vanished after the drying of Saraswati River????

At the time of Saraswati River they were living in large Cities, but after drying of river they cannot sustain the Huge Cities.

So they started to migrate towards other rivers in the prevailing land and towards eastwards i.e. towards GANGES and its tributaries. Still it was not same as it was like Saraswati River. So they have to break in to small groups and settle as Villages. Hence in Ganges we find the culture of Villages not great cities because at that time it was not sustainable.

The "Holy Vadas" in detail recorded drying of river Saraswati.

All in all the Indians on the Banks of Ganges are the true descendants of Saraswati River Valley Civilization.

And Pakistani also are having same ancestry but what is the difference?????

DIFFERENCE IS THE "KNOWLEDABLE POPLE" WITH "KNOWLEDGE" MIGRATED TOWARDS EAST i.e. GANGA. AND POOR PEOPLE WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE REMAINED NEAR INDUS.

YES PAKISTANIES ARE DESCENDANT OF SO-CALLED IVC AND ALSO CARRY "SKELETON" OF "DEAD IVC" BUT THE CULTURE STILL SURVIVES AND TRHIVES IN INDIA.

Source: Pakistan: The True Heir Of Indus Valley Civilization – Analysis | Page 6

FOR THE REPLY CHECK MY POST NO #86 ON PAGE NO.6.

YOU WILL GET CLEAR ANSWER.

Didn't bother with it because Saraswati name it self is hindutva troll material, i though you will be serious internet historian with common sense. How do you explain skeletan remains being similar to current day pakistanis?

a kushan in 1st century AD or a white Hun in 5th century AD also contributed for increasing ANI percentage in South Asian population. So, your assumption ignores later migrants adding more ANI in Indian gene pool. ANI means those Indian genes showing resemblances with people outside South Asia.

By repeating this line will not make it true, Ganga it self is product of people from Indus valley.

The word is Indo-Gangetic(the prefix Indo- refer to Indus/Sindhu river) because Indians are the inheritor of Both.

Didn't bother with it because Saraswati name it self is hindutva troll material, i though you will be serious internet historian with common sense. How do you explain skeletan remains?

The TRUTH will not change!!! You can assume whatever you want!!!

Fact is that you CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!!!

COME UP WITH SOME GOOD ARGUMENT!!!

I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

The TRUTH will not change!!! You can assume whatever you want!!!

Fact is you CANNOT ACCEPT THE TRUTH!!!

THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, NOT MINE!!!!

COME UP WITH SOME GOOD ARGUMENT!!!

I HAVE SAID WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!!!

Kid do not waste everyone time here, you are quite clearly bihari bhaiya. Yes bihari babua have become so advance with per capita of $400 that it has left poor ivc people behind.

Kid do not waste everyone time here, you are quite clearly bihari bhaiya. Yes bihari babua have become so advance with per capita of $400 that it has left poor ivc people behind.

:dance3:GHENDA BHAIYA!!!! NOW I GOT WHAT RANJEET BHAI WAS SAYING!!!

DEEWAR PER SAR MAARNE SE SAR HE FOOTA :hitwall:

The word is Indo-Gangetic(the prefix Indo- refer to Indus/Sindhu river) because Indians are the inheritor of Both.

Ghenda Bhai ke samajh me aajayega jo aap kah rahe hain??????

Back
Top Bottom